Freezing Issues.

I've had the same thing as smudged - no freezes at all over the weekend until yesterday, when it froze like 5-10 times in one night. I hope that was them poking around the leaderboard server, or something, and not a permanent thing. This game is going to be a long enough grind as it is, without 40% of your XP going to oblivion.

Really pissed me off because one of those times was when it was about to load the victory screen for a platinum medal run on the annoying Colonel Ketchup level. :mad:

The freezing is really getting to me today... It never freezes when you're about to load up a level or anything, it just always waits for you to be 1-2 kills away from completing a level with a platinum. So much time is going to waste because it always lets you get 15 minutes into a level before freezing and then all that progress is lost...

If they can't sort out the freezing, they should add periodical auto-saving of your stats and remove the shitty -75% penalty for not completing the level. If they can't deliver a working game, they can't punish us for failing!

• 3 weeks later...

The freezing is random in my case, but insanely annoying.

I had the first freeze after i completed around half of the game.

Even after turning the console off and on again they seem to keep happening especially when i am getting close to a platinum trophy.

Personally I don't think they will fix the issue since the game did not sell that well. Too bad because of the grinding required for completion.

• 4 weeks later...

i was going to start a new thread.. but then I saw this one

my console locks up!! and my console is only a couple weeks old.. it shouldn't be happening!! in one stage i killed the target bear and got over 30,000 coins in that stage.. and it freezes when i leave via the gate! :uzi:

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't have any problems for the first 6 levels or so. But now that I have Platinums on every level and have the targets "de-fluffed" it freezes every 5 minutes or so into the level. Currently I cannot complete the game because it won't let me finish a level to get my coins or XP.

I've cleared my cache files and tried deleting it and re-downloading but neither fixed anything.

• 5 weeks later...

As someone who has maxed the first game, and still enjoys it, I can tell you this is typical. The game freezes at random times; starting the game, going into the menu, during a game, after a game.

They may be working on a patch, but judging by past experience (Naughty Bear DLC) it may not work or may make things worse.

Naughty Bear is one of my favorite games and I will defend it to the death, but it is no where near being a properly well made game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...