Croft Manor Glitch?

Finally got round to playing the game today, had a go on Croft Manor to get the achievement for completing the manor, when I found what seems to be a glitch in the game.

It's the part with the Athena statue. I've moved the statue and the poles to create the X, shot the button.

I've then jumped onto the pole onto the next lot of scaffolding, however when I use the grapple to catch the ring and wall run to reach the next lot of scaffolding on the right, a small glitch occurs.

A user on YouTube has had the same problem, see [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8vqdJ17LnI]video[/ame]

I've tried doing what the other user suggests but it doesn't work for me. Has anyone else experienced this problem? And if you have, have you solved it as I couldn't after at least 10 or so attempts.

LOL - Great. Well I've moved onto the missions now so hopefully there might be a patch for this bug sooner or later.

I've seen some X-Box users have the achievement for completing the manor, so might have a look around to see if there is another route to take.

Let me know if you get past it, and I'll do the same.

Can anyone explain what I have to do to get the "Croft Manor" Achievement which involves "Completing all challenges in the Croft Manor.".

The reason I ask is because I have found all 8 artifacts and once I realized that I had not been given this Achievement I thought it was because I had not done the Time Trial, However after doing the Time Trial in 17:26 I realized that there must be more to do.

Can anyone tell me what it is that I have missed. Thankyou

P.S. As for the Glitch you speak off, well the same thing happened to me. I just jump of early and pushed to the right and it seemed to work everytime, hope that helps

^ The things that I completed in Crof Manor where:

* Read all the books

* Turn the water back on

* Fill the empty bucket with water and put the fire out to get the artifact behind the fire

I used Tomb Raider Chronicles to complete Croft Manor. So I would just read through it quickly, if you see you missed something off then at least you know.

^ The things that I completed in Crof Manor where:

* Read all the books

* Turn the water back on

* Fill the empty bucket with water and put the fire out to get the artifact behind the fire

I used Tomb Raider Chronicles to complete Croft Manor. So I would just read through it quickly, if you see you missed something off then at least you know.

I didn't read all of the books, yet I have the achievement, so I don't think this is necessary.

Yeah, I ran into this, too and finally solved it. If you grapple onto the wall and then stop yourself (instead of running across and jumping off in one single motion) you can then re-start her and get her to land on the platform, without glitching.

That's the key, though, is to not grapple-run-and-jump all in one single motion. It puts you too high up the wall, thus putting you into the glitch "sweet spot".

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Theres an actual puzzle, its not just run around to grab the artifacts...you need to solve puzzles to get to the music box inside the maze garden....

If you think you're still glitchin with the wall run, you're not hitting the right spot or don't have the right momentum when doing it because i had that problem a few times while playing through the croft manor level. There are markings on the wall to indicate where to jump at while doing the run.

I got a better one (BTW, I did have this one too lol) : I finished Croft manor, got the achievement, and now I can't reload it to try costumes because the game says my save is corrupted. Yeah, right... I can reload the level, any level, including this one, just can't access the Manor from the satart menu. Sucks.

• 1 month later...

Here's another amusing glitch: In the gallery if you are on the stairs above the cat stick thingie you can press 'Y' to collect it. It disappears from the case but it doesn't go into your inventory. I'm not sure whether or not collecting it affects anything because after it happened i got scared and turned off my 360.