I'm missing someting, this game is REALLY hard

theOgrius

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hockey as a spot is Hard IMO have accualy playied several games. The Huge key to rember is your left anlog stick affect your aim. As for them tricky goalies that seem to "Stand on there heads" Deke ( Right stick: Left than right) followed by a simple wrist shot (Right Stick towards the net).

Hope it helps slightly

• 2 months later...

For the penalty shootouts I found a way that helped me do it in about 3 tries. First, go to the penalty showdown option from the main menu. Then use 2 controllers. I don't think it matters too much about the teams, but for me I used the western all-stars VS Great Britain, as the second controller.

What you want to do is start skating down the centre, then when you're moving push the RS to the right, to deke the puck right. Then, as you get fairly close to the goalie(about 2 thirds of the distance), you want to deke the puck to the left by pushing the RS to the left, then push it up fast to let off a shot. I don't know the exact timing, but experiment a bit and it will get very easy. Hope this helps some people out.

• 2 weeks later...