Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

anyway my beef right now is for the "Rambo" assignment. Part of it requires you to get 5 multi-kills, meaning 4 or more kills in under a second. This is impossible for me to do. I can only get 3 hahaha oh well.

Try Operation Metro conquest and when you see other team trapped/stucked then flank and c4 them, i just got RAMBO done by that way, good luck!

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Kaffarov is by far the worst SP mission in the game. on hard the enemies are all the typical dead-aim crack shots you expect this far into a FPS, plus you get the added bonus of your Russian buddies splitting up all the time and making you go by yourself. cause THAT's cool. couple that with how the game makes you do 90% of the heavy lifting on every mission. i just did the part where you have to go through this shooting course where enemies pop up and shoot at you...while all your buddies do is breach a door and walk through a 30 foot hallway and meet you on the other side. yeah cause that was important.

the campaign just suffers from the same thing most squad based shooters do, which is your squad being little to no use. i realize the main draw is multiplayer, but seems no point to add a campaign if its just gonna suck anyway.

Edited by shinobigarth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The "Rent A Server" idea is good in theory, but in reality. You can can no longer play rush because all the servers I join give the attacking team 500 tickets, which is almost impossible to win as the defending team. I've won once out of probably 30 matches I've played since re-buying the game.

There are plenty of Dice servers you can play on.

Grenades and explosives are broken. Seriously, I shot an RPG at a dude and it blew up underneath his feet and it took out 64% of his health. Plus, a very boring and linear level design and a poor story drag my rating down to a 7.5 out of 10. Multiplayer is flawless, single player is losing it back. If you want a good single player campaign, play Call of Duty, but if you want a very engaging multiplayer, play Battlefield.

l wish more people appreciated the effect of suppressive fire and tried to go for fire superiority. Sometimes an enemy pins down a group of guys and no one returns fire, they just duck and peek until something happens. :(

Grenades and explosives are broken. Seriously, I shot an RPG at a dude and it blew up underneath his feet and it took out 64% of his health.

Rockets and the 40mm do less damage close-range to stop people using them as shotguns.

The "Rent A Server" idea is good in theory, but in reality. You can can no longer play rush because all the servers I join give the attacking team 500 tickets, which is almost impossible to win as the defending team. I've won once out of probably 30 matches I've played since re-buying the game.

Go to your server browser and type in block capitals ALL-OUT RUSH then....

There are plenty of Dice servers you can play on.

... you will see what he ^^ says, DICE only servers. look down the right hand side and see which has a full healthy ping then join or make your favourite, i only ever play on DICE or EA servers. I wish more players would do this search as there's loads of empty official servers.

• 2 weeks later...

After playing a lot of other shooters, this game still feels completely broken. I used to love it but on console, this game isn't that good.

CTF maybe the most frustrating game mode I have ever played. I'm about ready to break my disc.

All this time and the knife is still the biggest piece of shit in this game. Everything has been buffed/nerfed except the knife. it remains completely broken.

Edited by tripleb2k

I have only been able to play EndGame for what seemed to me like minutes because my POS Ford decided that the Water Pump Gasket was going to take a piss on the way home Tues. I spent most of the day Tuesday tracking down all the parts. Today I spent 5 hours after work taking 1/3rd of my engine compartment apart so I could remove the Water Pump. Just to find out the new Water Pump is for a DOHV and my Engine is just a OHV, the store sold me the wrong one. First world problems I know but fuck me I anticipated on playing EG for at least 10 hours by now :(

Edited by BBDrew84

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks dude I appreciate it. Too bad I've tried this method too :( The assignments honestly keep me playing bf3 other than it being my favorite game to play on the 360 besides red dead. I'm just stuck on the rambo assignment daahhhhhhhhhhh

I was stuck on the last multikill, the rest I had gotten accidentally or with tanks, etc. But if you have not gotten it yet, try playing on the defending side in rush during Operation Metro.

Once they take the ticket office base, set up a crumb trail of C4 and wait a few seconds.

The enemy is bound to pass by, as long as you set up in a high traffic area.

If you get lucky, this will do it.

I think I managed to get 5 kills at once.

:boom

Im surprised the developers of this game have not been physically harmed by anyone who has tried or completed this game on hard. I love a bit of a challenge and have enjoyed every game i've played on hard but after finishing this campaign i feel like i've lost years off my life. When you are unable to run past a timed section with enemies shooting that you don't have time to kill and you die 27 fucking times then that is bad fucking programming! Argh! its over now though... all is good.

Admins who kick you for killing them.

On CTF and people putting land mines, C4 or claymores all around the flag.

People seeing you on the killcam thing and running across the whole entire map just to kill you because now they know where you are.

Camping around spawn areas.

No, I think that's about it for now!

OK, what is with this game constantly telling me to insert the Multiplayer disc whenever I try loading up MP. And now, it told me to insert the MP disc, I clicked A and it told me to insert the Single Player disc, and gave me no other option.

Yeah, I am having the same issue. It first occured after downloading End Game / latest patch. When the game asks you to insert the multiplayer disc, just wait a few seconds and the game will recognize that the correct disc is inserted. As you already mentioned, if you push the B button it´ll ask you to insert the singleplayer disc. From this point all you can do is either insert SP disc or go back to the dashboard to restart the game.

Edited by FreiZeitGeipel