Games people rate which you just can't seem to get into?

Tootell

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethesda games. Loved Morrowind, played it some crazy amount of hours. But Oblivion and Skyrim are pretty far steps backwards in comparison minus the combat improvement and obvious graphical improvement. Although the combat still sucks. I want to like them, but between going backwards from what they used to be good at and ruining Fallout by making it Oblivion with guns...I just can't enjoy the garbage they produce.

Bethesda games. Loved Morrowind, played it some crazy amount of hours. But Oblivion and Skyrim are pretty far steps backwards in comparison minus the combat improvement and obvious graphical improvement. Although the combat still sucks. I want to like them, but between going backwards from what they used to be good at and ruining Fallout by making it Oblivion with guns...I just can't enjoy the garbage they produce.

Every chance you get... lol :p

Only game I can think of is Dead Rising. I love zombies and most things zombie related, but I couldn't get into Dead Rising. Think it had something to do with being timed. You're timed in Dead Rising, right? Or maybe I'm thinking of something else...lol

Bulletstorm- Just way too repetitive for my liking. You'll basically be killing the same 5 enemies with the same 5 objects throughout the majority of the game. The dialogue is funny at times, but mostly juvenile and tiresome.

Crackdown- Did not like this game at all. If it wasn't for the coop then I would have hated it even more. I thought the sequel was a vast improvement and actually enjoyed that one.

Dead Rising 2- Loved the original and was disappointed with this one, especially the lameass 'psychopaths' and the ridiculously long loading screens.

Halo 3- There's not one thing I liked about this game. Hated the single player, coop, and multiplayer. I even hated the achievements LOL.

GTA IV- This one was a HUGE disappointment for me. Horrible driving mechanics, clunky controls, and average multiplayer. It's not a bad game, but it could have been a hell of alot better IMO.

Singularity- I really don't understand what everyone's love affair is with this game. I thought it was very average with a gimmick that's been done before in games like Timeshift and Wolfenstein. The multiplayer, on the other hand, was surprisingly enjoyable.

GTA IV- This one was a HUGE disappointment for me. Horrible driving mechanics, clunky controls, and average multiplayer. It's not a bad game, but it could have been a hell of alot better IMO.

:whs

Assassins Creed - the first was too repetitive for me, after that it was fine.

Oblivion/Skyrim - I 1000G'ed Oblivion and that was it, never bothered with Skyrim.

Bioshock - I don't see the appeal to it

Mass Effect - Why does everyone have a hard-on for this series?

Gears of War - I played the first one a lot, but it wasn't even good. Don't know why it's everybody's "go-to" game lately

Dead Space - don't care for it after playing the first one

Resident Evil - which is funny cause I've played 5 & 6, because I wanted a good Co-Op game with my friend, but the games were boring and sucked