A little help with the cave section (minor spoilers)

tpb

OK, so i just did the zip line, theres now a female troll in a cage. Theres a lever to open it but the cage is padlocked... theres a dude behind some bars that has the key...

I sneek the little guy through the bars, walk over... and he wont take the key! I pull the action thing and he just keeps walking at the cage bars.... did i miss something.. do i need to do something for the game to realize that i know what i need to do?

• 2 months later...

It's a bug, my friend. it happened to me. You need to restart the chapter.

When you return to tha part with the caged lady troll a cutscene should appears showing the lady troll pointing to the key guardian troll. If that cutscene show up you'll be ok.

But if don't (it may happen!) restart the chapter again.

:welcome

It's a bug, my friend. it happened to me. You need to restart the chapter.

When you return to tha part with the caged lady troll a cutscene should appears showing the lady troll pointing to the key guardian troll. If that cutscene show up you'll be ok.

But if don't (it may happen!) restart the chapter again.

:welcome

I got the cutscene of the troll lady pointing at the guard and I'm still stuck. The kid grabs the key, but he won't use it on the lock. I'll try restarting the chapter sometime, but right meow this is going far into backlog.

• 6 months later...

I ran into this too. If you are too quick when running over the crumbling walkway you don't get the cut scene. Restart the chapter and at the end of the run, stop and wait on the stairs for the last walkway piece to fall. Then proceed and get the cut scene.

• 5 months later...
that's so strange that this section of the game is so glitchy for everyone, I had no glitches here. Don't give up on the game though, it really is worth playing through :)

Third time was the charm. Yeah I do like it a lot, I'm glad this post was here because the first time through, I didn't get the cut scene and it was driving me nuts cause I knew getting the key was what I needed to do :-P