Weapon master achievement question

Density Jo

If i used dragon sword and saved it in another save slot then i used lunar staff and saved it in another saved slot (because i forgot a crystal skull in the previous level and i'm starting again), will it stop me from getting the dragon sword master achievement?

Edited by Density Jo

The weapon master achievements have a pretty simple set of rules. Use only one melee weapon to kill an enemy in a given playthrough. You can block or strike inanimate objects with other melee weapons but that's about it.

So to answer your question a little more directly, just load your previous (DS) slot and you should be good to go.

The weapon master achievements have a pretty simple set of rules. Use only one melee weapon to kill an enemy in a given playthrough. You can block or strike inanimate objects with other melee weapons but that's about it.

So to answer your question a little more directly, just load your previous (DS) slot and you should be good to go.

I heard you couldnt block

You heard wrong. Of course you can block. If you aren't blocking you are taking more damage than you have to and by extension using more items than you need to.

You can even strike inanimate objects (barrels, crates, ninja sacs in chp 13, etc). Make sure you don't get blood on your weapon that is a sure sign that you've made contact with someone. Equip the scythe during a projectile run as you can see blood on this weapon the easiest.

• 1 year later...

So if I accidentally hit an enemy with another weapon (Elizabet, forgot to switch after the cutscene), am I still good if I load up my previous save before I hit Elizabet and continue from there?

EDIT: Never mind. I loaded up the save, finished the game, still got the achievement :D

Edited by Tim1601