dread thread

qSasukep

u know its a sound effect right? it was put there , kinda sounds like the light of ormas , idk it sucks tho BADLY

dlc is freaking awsome tho, hope they make more for cheaper, or better yet, an add on for assassin's creed, they could get very creative with that master piece, the ending left it open for like 100 different senarios(hope i spelt that right lmao):woop:

Well they have already confirmed that there will be a Assassin's Creed 2 so I doubt they will bother to do any add-on stuf for the first one. The new one is to be set in Venice, or something like that. Here's a description of someone that apparntly sure new footage of it

Venice 15th/16th century, The camera pans onto the city focusing on the hussle and bussle of daily life. think the civilians from assassins creed 1 but more interactive with each other. During this scene we see a man passing money to the hands of an attractive girl, (originally i didn't notice this but was told by the rep that it does happen).

2 Men, a relatively large one and a skinny one step off a boat with a cohort of guards and proceed to a Square within the city, where a masked ball was taking place. Every ones dancing around, not much to say here other than that it was a ball.

The girl seen previously accepting the bribe, approaches the skinnier of the two men and takes him off to the crowd, for a dance, she was good looking, who'd say no. The camera spins around them centrally, but focusing on the dancers as a whole.

A guy comes out from the side, dressed in dancers garb and proceeds to stab this skinnier man in the neck, with what looks like the finger blade from AC1. Man dies spewing blood, garbble garbble etcetc.

The 2nd of the men, the fatter one, notices this and proceeds to run, after sending the guards after the protagonist. Who, by this time has reached the roof and runs parallel to the target who continues to run on the floor. The player jumps off onto the ground and the fat man stops. commenting on the fanciness of the jump.

Facing off, the fat man continues to speak. i cant quite recall the exact words but it was something along the lines of

"It was a shame that your mother had to die, she was a beautiful woman ... Your father on the other hand, it was due to your arrogance that he died"

The protagonist then shoots at the fat Man with a bolt pistol, and the trailer ends.

Post trailer discussion, a family feud was hinted at, yet nothing was said about the brotherhood. Disguises were also said to play a part in this game. The trailer was not fully textured or rendered but seemed on par to the crow trailer originally showed for assassins creed 1.

Due to the lack of textures and the like combined with the fluidity i would assume it wasn't game play. furthermore after the trailer was shown, i was shown 3 pictures of the protagonist, all in different clothes and chose to pick a favourite. significantly underneath the word ezio was written on all 3 pictures. I believe this to be the guys name, as it sounds Italian. Again his face wasn't entirely shown, so i assume it is the future reliving the past again.

The article this was found in can be found a http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=209150

Back to PoP, I think maybe another DLC episode would do nicely to tie us over til PoP2. However they would certainly need to sort out the whole achievement thing and not charge 800g. We already brought the game, why do we need to be charged again?

Edited by BurlesqueJamus

I think I know what causes that sound. You know when you're in an area with the corrupted fog (or whatever it's called :p, it's those little black flakes in the air and if you stay in an area like that too long you die)? There's always a high pitch noise while you're in these areas until you escape.

If you quit and load a save while you're in the corrupted fog then the screeching noise loops infinitely even when you enter/leave the fog again. It happened to me a few times while going for the less than 20 saves achievement and quitting/loading whenever I died. Quitting to dashboard will fix this.

I think I know what causes that sound. You know when you're in an area with the corrupted fog (or whatever it's called :p, it's those little black flakes in the air and if you stay in an area like that too long you die)? There's always a high pitch noise while you're in these areas until you escape.

This was my thought too. I gave up thinking about why the sound was there after a few seconds though due to how annoying it was. I had to turn the volume down, I was getting a headache from it.