Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to get a group of people together who can boost some versus achievements and do a playthrough campaign on easy for: Not getting healed, no friendly fire, no damage from special infected etc. We can also go for the expert achievement if we have a skilled group. If you want to join just send me a message or a friend request on xboxlive.

Thanks,

Hello, I'm looking for someone to help me to get slippery pull by using the "A-mashing method." I will of course help the person with it as well. Send me a friend request and a message and hopefully I can finally get the full points for this game. It's already bad enough that I finished L4D 2 months before the first one :(.

I must say that i'm dissapointed in Valve for not patching this. I had expected so much more better PR...

Hey, very experienced Left 4 Dead player looking to do the following achievements:

1. Campaigns on Expert

2. Slippery Pull

3. Car Throws

4. No Friendly Fire (this hasn't unlocked for me three times)

I may have missed a few, but if you add me I will help you with any that you need in trade. GT: The Outflow. Send a request and a message ONLY if you're really interested.

Looking for people for the following:

Zombicidal Maniac

Survive any campaign on Expert.

What Are You Trying to Prove?

Survive all campaigns on Expert.

Nothing Special

Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infected.

Stomach Upset

All Survivors complete a campaign without being vomited on.

Lamb 2 Slaughter

As an Infected, incap a Survivor who has entered and left a safe room.

Send me a message on live.

GT: Niro MK

I am looking for people who know/ want to do the expert campaign glitch. I spend 2 hours last night trying to get the blood harvest campaign on expert. My team goes off to a house and gets raped by smokers and hunters and i have to go after them to save em all. I revive one off them and he runs to the boat while the rest dies, so he is the only guy who made it. We are screaming dont step on the boat because we wont get the achievement and he just runs off and ends the campaign. End result: 1 survivor and 3 people dead. I mean what the fuck, 2 hours played and one idiot ruins it for all of us... so no achievement because we didnt get on a motherfucking boat. They should at least made a restart chapter button or something so we can just try again and make all off us make it to the rescue vehicle.Thats why i am looking for someone people who want to perform the expert campaign glitch with me.

Thanks,

Need all the campaigns on expert, have another friend who needs the same, also need the no damage after calling for rescue achievement. Hit me up on XBL if you want to try these, willing to do expert glitch as we've wasted so much time trying to get it legit with scrubs who screw it up at the end.

Need all the campaigns on expert, have another friend who needs the same, also need the no damage after calling for rescue achievement. Hit me up on XBL if you want to try these, willing to do expert glitch as we've wasted so much time trying to get it legit with scrubs who screw it up at the end.

I sent you a FR/message.

Expert Boosting with Lobby glitch TODAY! 3 p.m. EST, Multiple groups if enough people show up, i have a few on my list who are tentative but if more than 4 show up a second group could form.

My group will focus on Blood Harvest and Death Toll, then Dead Air and No Mercy.

Interested? gamertag: Freeleeday. Send me a message.

I'm not sure if you can still glitch the achievements on this with the enter/exit trick but if it still does work I am willing to join a party doing this for some online achievements. Send me a message and let me know when we'll be boosting.

I need to survive all four campaigns on expert, safety first, stomach upset and nothing special.

GT: zombies risen