What I would like for Horde and Beast modes..

Miss Disenchanted

Maybe this has been mentioned many times before, but..

For Horde, it would be nice if there was a button press to ask people for cash/ammo, or that you're offering some (it's annoying when you are trying to give someone cash, but they won't stay still or something), and what to repair or buy. Like you could simply aim at something, and click right stick and you would be like "I have cash for you!" or "repair/buy this!". I know you could just play with the headset, but it's in consideration for those who don't for whatever reason, and the language barrier.

Another fun thing would be if you could play with locust characters like in Beast mode, but in Horde (against locust/lambent still), just for fun. I know it would never happen, but I would love to be able to play a game like this.

For Beast, it would be nice if at the start of the round, the timer didn't begin until ALL players have picked their locust. I don't like playing beast mode with randoms, but when someone picks a locust and the timer begins, it's like you have to be really quick and decide.

Another neat thing would be that if there wasn't a timer if you played on casual difficulty, just so you could mess around and have fun.

Yeah.. just a pointless thread really, but thought I would gossip. :p

I'd like an option to turn off Fortifications, and an option that disables the Silverback.

Agree with your giving cash/ammo idea as well. Casual Horde with no timer wouldn't be a bad thing either - I was disappointed when I realised there wasn't really a way to just mess about with the mode.

Something I think would be fun for Horde, design your own waves. Like if you wanted to be crazy and have a Brumak and Breserkers after you. Or since there is fighting between Locuts and Lambent have a Breserker and Lambent Breserker go at it. Would defently make it more challenging.

As for Beast how about increased rounds. Not stopping at round 12 Keep going maybe do it like horde, round 13 through 24 everyone had 2.0 health. Or how about increase playable Loctus. Wheres the sniper? Any of the Theron guards? Shriekers maybe, Reavers, Brumak. How about adding Lambent? Doesn't anyone want to try being a Drudge with the mutations? How about a Gunker?

Both modes have a lot of potential. Could be really awesome.

I agree, but in all fairness, I really wish I had 60 seconds instead of 30 in order to repair/upgrade things on the map, there is never enough time.

I respetfully disagree. I wish there was a ready-up button or something of the such that would signal to other players that you're ready for the next wave. If you're playing solo, then pushing the ready-up button would instantly start the next wave.

I absolutely hate waiting thirty seconds for each wave to appear when it's not even necessary to create fortifications when you're playing on Casual with easy mutators.