Moxxi Pictures

Are Moxxi's pictures dropped randomly (like the Oil Cans, pizza ect. from Borderlands 1 Claptrap DLC)?

I've picked up three so far, and I can't seem to find a guide for their locations...

Yeah they are dropped randomly throughout the new CoC DLC. It's been rumored that BadAsses drop them but I have had them drop from normal enemies. A lot of people have just been farming Pyro Pete's Bar Room Brawl Tier 3 Rematch to get them. 10 are required for the achievement but it's also been known to not unlock til after you get at least 12-15 for some reason.

Yeah they are dropped randomly throughout the new CoC DLC. It's been rumored that BadAsses drop them but I have had them drop from normal enemies. A lot of people have just been farming Pyro Pete's Bar Room Brawl Tier 3 Rematch to get them. 10 are required for the achievement but it's also been known to not unlock til after you get at least 12-15 for some reason.

Thank you for the quick response, Majik. I'll try that out.

Are Moxxi's pictures dropped randomly (like the Oil Cans, pizza ect. from Borderlands 1 Claptrap DLC)?

I've picked up three so far, and I can't seem to find a guide for their locations...

Please don't ever mention oil cans and pizza again, it just brings back bad memories. Or panties and fish in a bag or whatever it was. You can mention any of those things individually, but never together. And never in the Borderlands forums. Alright, I don't have the power to make rules like this but there should be one. :)

Please don't ever mention oil cans and pizza again, it just brings back bad memories. Or panties and fish in a bag or whatever it was. You can mention any of those things individually, but never together. And never in the Borderlands forums. Alright, I don't have the power to make rules like this but there should be one. :)

I know what you mean, bro, but for us to move forward, we must look back...

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/3935/claptrap1.th.png

I think you have to collect them all in one play session. I think if you quit & save and then comeback, I'm not sure if the total carries over.

I don't think you need to get all 10 in one session. I managed to find 3 photos during the campaign, then I got the rest the next day as I was farming the bar brawl mission and I still got the achievement.

Edited by Inebriated Jedi

it can take far more if your not lucky, this is due to the fact that there are actually 3 different versions of moxxi pictures and only one of the three counts towards the achievement progress. it is not a glitch, and also i would recommend pyro pete's bar, on TVHM, with your vault hunters relic equipped to slightly increase your chances of getting the right one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been farming Pete's bar for days now and I have looted 5. And if there are only certain versions that count, then I could be sitting at none towards the achievement.

Very depressing. At least the pizza, glasses and panties achievement had the boss that you could hide from and just collect all the loot after letting your controller sit overnight. This achievement is just mind numbing. :p

I have been farming Pete's bar for days now and I have looted 5. And if there are only certain versions that count, then I could be sitting at none towards the achievement.

Very depressing. At least the pizza, glasses and panties achievement had the boss that you could hide from and just collect all the loot after letting your controller sit overnight. This achievement is just mind numbing. :p

You don't have to keep farming at Pete's bar, you can try your luck by killing Bikers and random enemies throughout the Badass Crater of Badassitude. I found about 8 or 9 from just naturally killing enemies at different locations.

Sorry man, but I disagree. Collecting the Moxxi pictures pales in comparison to that collection achievement in Robot Revolution, not to mention it was glitched for months and required a patch for the achievements to unlock. That one took easily ten times as long to complete as this one.

Sorry man, but I disagree. Collecting the Moxxi pictures pales in comparison to that collection achievement in Robot Revolution, not to mention it was glitched for months and required a patch for the achievements to unlock. That one took easily ten times as long to complete as this one.

That achievement was indeed terrible but since it's in the past it seems less painful. :p

This one is now in the past as well....thankfully. After seeing several pictures fall right through the floor in Pete's bar, I can only hope the next DLC will be gentle with the collectible achievements. :)

Little bit irritating this one was. I just got it and the drop rate on the bar brawl mission was abysmal. Got 1 in 25 attempts on tier 3 rematch!

Usually (but not always) only bad ass enemies drop the pictures and there are lots more of them when you fight the enemies in the bar WITHOUT starting the actual bar brawl mission, also the enemies almost spawn indefinitely when doing this. I managed to get the remaining 4 I needed in about 10 mins this way. Worth a try for anyone struggling.

• 2 months later...