The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

Hey chaps,

Does anyone have a Lvl. 50 Evil Smasher they've got going spare? I can trade for (all Lvl. 50):

Mongol

Norfleet (incendiary)

Norfleet (shock)

Infinity (caustic)

Infinity (shock)

Rarez White Death (incendiary)

Rarez White Death (shock)

Skin of Terramorphus

Bonus Package

Conference Call

Cheers, GT SplotchyWhale

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that r3aper assisted me! there are only a few things i need! :)

If anyone has the following, i have anything else and i'm willing to dupe to help out!

Cracked Sash Sheild

hybridification sniper rifle

lyuda/white death sniper rifle

incendiary greed pistol

spiker e-tech gun (preferably all brands)

blood of terramorphous relic

slayer of terramorphous class mods for assassin,siren,commando

Looking for anyone that could help me get the infinity pistol, i have the evil smasher, conference call and the bee, any help would be much appreciated GT DarkAssassin00x its 7.30 irish time so i will be online around 10

Shoot me a message when you're on, oddly enough I happen to be on irish time too :) GT calex deus

Now that r3aper assisted me! there are only a few things i need! :)

If anyone has the following, i have anything else and i'm willing to dupe to help out!

Cracked Sash Sheild

hybridification sniper rifle

lyuda/white death sniper rifle

incendiary greed pistol

spiker e-tech gun (preferably all brands)

blood of terramorphous relic

slayer of terramorphous class mods for assassin,siren,commando

PM sent, I have 3/4 of your Terra covered.

I'm looking for a lvl 50 elemental fire relic with +30% fire damage. And I'm also still looking for a lvl 50 Dahl allegiance relic with 70% mag size and -53.5% burst delay. I already have the other lvl 50 Dahl relics, I just need this last one.

I am also looking for any heads and skins for all characters. I have a few of them already, but I just want to finish the rest of them off if I can. Thanks in advance!

GT: Pir8 Matticus

I'm looking for a lvl 50 elemental fire relic with +30% fire damage. And I'm also still looking for a lvl 50 Dahl allegiance relic with 70% mag size and -53.5% burst delay. I already have the other lvl 50 Dahl relics, I just need this last one.

I am also looking for any heads and skins for all characters. I have a few of them already, but I just want to finish the rest of them off if I can. Thanks in advance!

GT: Pir8 Matticus

I can help you out with those items, ill message you on live

Just to let everyone know still duping my level 50 items for anyone that needs any weapons, shields, class/grenade mods and relics, the main of my items are Legendary, Seraph and Unique but do have quite alot of E-Tech as well and about 100 purple class mods for all characters.

Also i have al the heads and skins for all characters which i am willing to dupe.

Finally over last couple of days and next few days i will be farming for lower level Legendary items if anyone needs them if they are starting new characters or just starting the game, i have about 100+ Legendary and Seraph items all between levels 4 and 45, and if anyone is just starting the game or still needs the Decked Out Achievement i have a full setup of all items needed, for the Commando, Gunzerker, Siren and Assassin you will have to be a minimum level of 25 and for the Mechromancer 34 unless you have a class mod yourself lower than 34, if anyone needs anything that i have mentioned in this post just send me a message on xbox live telling me what you want, my GT is OMC R3AP3R, thank you.

Might still have a few bits of low level gear if you want them, I know I have a lvl 9, kerbalster, lvl 6 bladed emperor and various firehawks lvl 8 or 11 being lowest I think and a lvl 34 and maybe a 48 skullsmasher.

...... I actually use the lvl 9 kerblaster on my lvl 50 character because of its mag size and rate of fire, I shoot it at my feet to regenerate rockets with my sham :woop:

Just to let everyone know still duping my level 50 items for anyone that needs any weapons, shields, class/grenade mods and relics, the main of my items are Legendary, Seraph and Unique but do have quite alot of E-Tech as well and about 100 purple class mods for all characters.

Also i have al the heads and skins for all characters which i am willing to dupe.

Finally over last couple of days and next few days i will be farming for lower level Legendary items if anyone needs them if they are starting new characters or just starting the game, i have about 100+ Legendary and Seraph items all between levels 4 and 45, and if anyone is just starting the game or still needs the Decked Out Achievement i have a full setup of all items needed, for the Commando, Gunzerker, Siren and Assassin you will have to be a minimum level of 25 and for the Mechromancer 34 unless you have a class mod yourself lower than 34, if anyone needs anything that i have mentioned in this post just send me a message on xbox live telling me what you want, my GT is OMC R3AP3R, thank you.

Got your msg on live, but Im not able to play BL2 for another few days, a friend has my disc. As soon as Im back, I can give you those E-Techs and also a lot of low level weapons. I have a good assortment of shields and guns lvl 15-40 at least. :)

Might still have a few bits of low level gear if you want them, I know I have a lvl 9, kerbalster, lvl 6 bladed emperor and various firehawks lvl 8 or 11 being lowest I think and a lvl 34 and maybe a 48 skullsmasher.

...... I actually use the lvl 9 kerblaster on my lvl 50 character because of its mag size and rate of fire, I shoot it at my feet to regenerate rockets with my sham :woop:

Got your msg on live, but Im not able to play BL2 for another few days, a friend has my disc. As soon as Im back, I can give you those E-Techs and also a lot of low level weapons. I have a good assortment of shields and guns lvl 15-40 at least. :)

Thank you very much for the offer i will send you a message on live calex and sort out a dupe trade if theres anything you might want as well from me.

And thanks again Fand, ill see when you pop up on BL2 and ill message you then.

Thanks to THE EX3CUTIONER who sorted me out some yesterday as well.

Would Really appreciate anyone who could get me an fire infinity pistol with a fire rate of over 10.0. I've posted my inv on the forums before and it has grown a little bit, so let me know if you need anything. I don't have any skins or heads. I can also help with quests or raid bosses, GT TheEvilMonkie

hey i am looking for a few class mods that give points to specific skills... if anyone has any of these and is willing to let me dupe them, or trade for something (i have a lot of legendary stuff for lvl 50, but i need these mods for the chars i'm playing with now) please contact me. i need:

Commando class mod level 35 or below

*MUST have Sentry lvl 2 or above

*MUST have Grenadier lvl 2 or above

*if possible the skills Laser Sight, Onslaught, Able, or Preparation are also desired, but not necessary

*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability is also strongly desired, but not 100% necessary.

Gunzerker class mod level 22 or below

*MUST have Last Longer lvl 2 or above

*also strongly desired are the skills Yippee Ki Yay, I'm Ready Already, and Filled To The Brim, in the order they are most strongly desired.

*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability is almost necessary for this class mod...

Siren class mod level 21 or below

*MUST have Suspension lvl 2 or above

*MUST have Quicken lvl 2 or above

*if possible the skills Accelerate and Kinetic Reflection

*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability or the Team Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability are not necessary but desirable.

if anyone has any of these mods, or something similar, that they think would help and are willing to allow me to dupe them, i am willing to trade whatever i have. please contact me. GT is sykoskitz, also you can email me [email protected], as i can't always log on and check this thread, so if i don't respond to a reply on here, you can always get through to me on live or my email. thanks a lot to anyone willing to help in any way.

Thank you very much for the offer i will send you a message on live calex and sort out a dupe trade if theres anything you might want as well from me.

And thanks again Fand, ill see when you pop up on BL2 and ill message you then.

Thanks to THE EX3CUTIONER who sorted me out some yesterday as well.

Hmm OMC R3AP3R thanking other people usualy it's the other way around...oh and BTW you are welcome