GTA V

That was one helluva grind considering I didn't start to play online until after R* took the nerf bat to RP and payouts. Total time clocked to reach rank 100 (my final achievement) was 10.5 days, or ~262 hours. Mind you, that was my online time only - it doesn't include the time I spent in story mode.

I'm SOOOO glad to see that game finally done so I can play other things! :dance:

Finished Bakugan Battle Brawlers, started it in September of 2012. Yay for cleaning up old games. It was a grind at the end, a very mind numbing one at that.

Completed History Channel Battle for the Pacific yesterday, started it during GSL last year and never finished it because of the boosting involved. Mark another tier 2 toilet bowl game as done.

Finished Breeze last night, started that in December of 2011. So thats another game cleaned up. This game is also in the tier 1 Windows phone challenge club. Thats my first tier 1 done, I have 3 tier 2s done though. 1 step closer to two more awards.

and now for the cherry on top, FUCKING FRUIT NINJA. I have been trying for the 6 criticals achievement for about 4 months now. I have played it on and off since receiving this windows phone in the mail. Its finally done, I almost stand in disbelief that its done. I have played so much fruit ninja the last 4 months and I don't even like fruit ninja. So glad its done. Now just to finish the kinect one and then do the millions time easier windows phone 8 version in a month or so when I get my new phone.

Happy Feet 2. Thank god. Damn GSL games!

That game was pretty meh all around :/ I remember doing it during the gsl.

GTA V

That was one helluva grind considering I didn't start to play online until after R* took the nerf bat to RP and payouts. Total time clocked to reach rank 100 (my final achievement) was 10.5 days, or ~262 hours. Mind you, that was my online time only - it doesn't include the time I spent in story mode.

I'm SOOOO glad to see that game finally done so I can play other things! :dance:

Congrats! Great Completion you got there.

Edited by KillerBEA

Nice! I'm stuck at 900G. A few of the racer events, the gauntlets got to me. :/ I should probably get back to that game.

Yeah I struggled on a few of those and a couple of the time trials to start with but after the first few I managed to just breeze through the rest. Maybe I was just lucky haha. Didn't think I'd complete it at first but it feels good now. You should definitely return to it ;).

1000/1000 in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Pretty fun hack&slash if you wondered how it would look like with no hold-bars when it comes to censors in regards of Logan killing people.

Still working on Alan Wake. (Got Nightmare+scripts, 30 minutes and the check point-ones for the DLCs....)

Just got 1k in Dark Souls, and I'm not going to lie...it feels pretty good. I did everything by myself (all weapons, bosses etc..), I didn't have anybody drop anything for me or use any glitches. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just wanted to do it all myself personally. Call it a pride thing.

Despite how everybody was making this game out to be impossible, I didn't have too much trouble with it. I think I made pretty good time on it too.

Definitely happy :dance:. Beers (or whatever you drink) are on me tonight! :drunk