Audio Troubles?

I absolutely love this game! But lately I've been having audio problems with it :/ randomly the music will start to get really choppy, almost like its lagging, yet the gameplay works fine. then for a few seconds the audio will cut out completely, then chop up again for a bit...then fix it self...its really annoying and its causing me to not play the game actually :/

:confused::(

dang :/ so no ideas as to what i can do to try and fix it?

Hmmmmm, the only thing I can think of is deleting the game and downloading it again. I haven't had this specific issue, maybe it was when the game was downloading

wouldnt i lose all my progress? 0_o

That is only if you delete the save file. You can back up your save file on a usb if you want to be safe. Check in your memory, then games, then clash of heroes. Then see if there is a save file AND the game itself. I am pretty sure they are seperate.

oddd...i downloaded a few arcade trials then went back to clash of heroes and it ran quite smoothly...guess it was just some sort of bug. didnt even have to re-install it.

Heres to hoping it doesnt happen again! on the third campaign and still loving it :)

Yeah its a pretty sweet game. If you need someone to play with/against online just hit me up: Dcon6393