What is your LEAST favorite track

Dragon86

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only done the first 5 races so far, and I'd have to say Catalunya. Having raced that track in Forza 3 hundreds of times over, I figured it would be cake when I got to it. For some reason, I could not get the hang of turn 9, so bad it was to the point where i was 4 seconds off the leaders pace. Granted, they don't expect you to win every race in F1, but I finished 2 laps down in dead last. I still absolutely love the game though.

I've only done the first 5 races so far, and I'd have to say Catalunya. Having raced that track in Forza 3 hundreds of times over, I figured it would be cake when I got to it. For some reason, I could not get the hang of turn 9, so bad it was to the point where i was 4 seconds off the leaders pace. Granted, they don't expect you to win every race in F1, but I finished 2 laps down in dead last. I still absolutely love the game though.

Catalunya wasn't kind to me either. My problems were in the last few corners, especially the chicane.

Catalunya wasn't kind to me either. My problems were in the last few corners, especially the chicane.

The AI is Godlike at Catalunya. They put in flawless laps and take corners at impossible speeds. Everyone I've spoke to has had a lot of trouble just trying to keep up with the backmarkers.

On topic, my least favourite is either Monaco or Korea.

I'm interested in getting to Catalunya soon and try it out since a lot of you guys dislike it. As with everyone else who has spent hours on Forza 3, you run that track for hundreds of laps.. I have only ran at Monza, Bahrain, Melbourne and Malaysia.. Sector 2 at Bahrain has been by far most biggest trouble spot.

So far Melbourne and China have been my favourites, hated Catalunya and Sepang though.

My next race in Monaco and i absolutely can't wait! Suprised any Americans brought this game though...thought they were all into NASCAR, Indy Car and the Champ Car series myself??

So far Melbourne and China have been my favourites, hated Catalunya and Sepang though.

My next race in Monaco and i absolutely can't wait! Suprised any Americans brought this game though...thought they were all into NASCAR, Indy Car and the Champ Car series myself??

Been a big follower of F1 for about 15 years but also know all there is to know about Nascar and Indy Car Series as well. Nascar doesnt interest me like it once did however.

Yeah, I'm at 6 or 7 races now, and Catalunya seems to be my most hated track so far... I've also driven on it in Forza 3 like 100 times, but I just can't seem to set a good time on it with an F1 car... Specially those last few corners suck, not to mention the fact that I spin out 9 out of 10 times at the chicane (that last corner, I keep hitting the curbs too much).

I didn't even bother to finish the race, I smacked my car into the wall, only to find out Monaco was next!

Thank god Monaco is just a hard track which needs some getting used to, but it's a nice track if you ask me :)

Monaco is tough at first but just pratice pratice and pratice, I can post 1:19's on there now which imo is a quick time for Monaco.

Pretty much what he said practice.I'm down to 1:16:00's and close to 1:15:99 and thats without any setup.If you have problems with it just turn on the corner racing lines and that should help till you get use to them.

For me i hate the chinese gp.Tracks always bugged me no matter what game:mad:

I love Catalunya but the last 2/3 turns frigging suck.You can't do the normal line at speed without spinning frig.