Ugh..Master of All things glitch?

Hi, I spent yesterday playing to get this achievement and after I finally finished the match winning with M.Bison (my last person), It did not unlock.

I sat there going from RYU to M.Bison nonstop until I won with each one, including Akuma, so I know I won matches with all of them. I even checked the leaderboards and all of my wins are in Remixed mode, none in classic. Is this a bug or is there something I am doing wrong?

I just got this one... the achievement description is wrong. It says you need to do it in 'ranked matches', but you don't. Here's how I got it: I started a 'Player Match' with a single, 'closed' slot, and invited a friend. I then proceeded to beat him with each character, in a single session. I saved the characters I'd already won with in ranked online matches to last, and it didn't trigger untill the 'stats' screen showed 1 win for each character.

So in other words, you have to win with each character in a SINGLE SESSION, but you can do it in a player match. Easy-peasy if you have a friend willing to help... or just a friend who sucks at Street Fighter. :p

Just want to confirm that you can get this in player matches.

And yes, you have to get 1 win with every character in one sitting. So your results board must show at least a 1 for every character. My xbox locked up on me when I had 3 characters left to go, so when I came back to the lobby I had 0 wins for every character and I didn't get the achievement until I won another round with everyone (the last character being the first I won with initially)

If you trying to save time, find a boosting partner and set the round limit to 1. Shouldn't take long at all.

Eh? I always use Akuma online, the creator of tha match has the ability to turn off "classic Akuma", so you can play as Akuma in both Classic & Remixed online as far as I know.

hmm I always create a match because it's harder for me to execute moves when I'm on the right side and I never had the option to turn Akuma on or off. I can always select Akuma in singleplayer but online it never works for me.

I'm almost certain you can't get the wins in player matches. My friend and I played over 60 rounds in one sitting and we're pretty equal in skill so we both ended up with around 30 wins. I got dumped from the lobby halfway through (My xbox froze) but he didn't and still had his full win/loss count. Neither of us got the 20 wins achievement.

I'm almost certain you can't get the wins in player matches. My friend and I played over 60 rounds in one sitting and we're pretty equal in skill so we both ended up with around 30 wins. I got dumped from the lobby halfway through (My xbox froze) but he didn't and still had his full win/loss count. Neither of us got the 20 wins achievement.

No, I can GUARANTEE that you can get the achievement in Player Match (online). You just have to make sure that when the screen comes up that shows your record with each character, you have to have at least 1 win with each (And has to be done in one sitting).

Also, just for backup, make sure you play in HD mode, as I've heard Classic doesn't work for the Achievement.

If you want more proof, look at my achievements. I don't have either of the winning Ranked matches achievements, and yet, I have the Master of All Things.

So can anyone confirm if this has to be done in one sitting? Cause I have gone through with each character (i have a checklist) in online ranked remix mode and I have not got the achievement. To be honest, if it has to be done in one sitting then its a pretty stupid achievement. It took me so effing long to win with Dhalsim that I never EVER want to have to play him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So can anyone confirm if this has to be done in one sitting? Cause I have gone through with each character (i have a checklist) in online ranked remix mode and I have not got the achievement. To be honest, if it has to be done in one sitting then its a pretty stupid achievement. It took me so effing long to win with Dhalsim that I never EVER want to have to play him again.

I'd like to know that as well! I have won with everyone in ranked matches except for Zangief and I am dreading that enough as it is with all the Ryus and Kens online :S

EDIT: OK, never mind I figured it out myself :) You DON'T need to do it in one sitting.

Edited by LetsWinWithTim

• 4 weeks later...

Weird, I have this achievement but it wasnt done in 1 sitting. IMO I think something everynow and then would stuff up and not record a win 4 that character.

I unlocked it in ranked, obviously over multiple sessions. I went through every character and won, but the characters I used and won when it was a 'classic' challenge must not have been counted as I went thru the roster about 1 and a half times.

Edited by KellyNUTS
sp