Wehttam

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Fall Down Go Boom

Kill an enemy with the Boomshot in 100 multiplayer (Player or Ranked) matches of 3+ rounds

Play 100 matches of 3 or more rounds and get at least one boomshot kill in each.

Does anyone know for sure if you can earn multiple weapon achievements in a single match. The description quoted above, I am unsure which way to take it, does it mean get a specific weapon kill in each match overall, or does it mean in every round of the match score that specific weapon kill.

What I am doing right now is playing upto 100 matches, 1vs.1, and across the 3 rounds of the match I will score a different specific weapon kill.

The goal being to get a +1 after each match towards 3 of the weapon achievements. If I am wasting my time though, please let me know. I hope it works this way. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know for sure if you can earn multiple weapon achievements in a single match. The description quoted above, I am unsure which way to take it, does it mean get a specific weapon kill in each match overall, or does it mean in every round of the match score that specific weapon kill.

What I am doing right now is playing upto 100 matches, 1vs.1, and across the 3 rounds of the match I will score a different specific weapon kill.

The goal being to get a +1 after each match towards 3 of the weapon achievements. If I am wasting my time though, please let me know. I hope it works this way. ;)

Yeah you can work on three in one match, if you sign in another player you can work on 6 at a time.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone had issues running a 2nd copy of the game as a 2nd windows user? I can't get it to load at all. I have it running fine on my main profile and logged into Live, but when I switch users and try to run the 2nd instance of the game it gives me a black screen with audio only. I can hear the title screen/intro, but the screen stays black. I'm running this on a GTX470 with about 3ghz 3 core AMD and 32GB RAM (Windows 7). The game is not that fucking new. This should work. All I want is the co-op.