Achievement Discussion

Webb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not love them? :p

Great balance of online and offline achievements with in-mission stuff like 'Perform 5 perfect active reloads in a row'. There will be good replay value of single player as it seems you have to play through the game on each difficulty to get points like Gun.

They don't look too hard, but a couple could take a while. 10k kills and completing acts on insane difficulty will be interesting..

Im dissapointed because I dont know why. I'm just sad inside.

awee cheer up emo kid:)

but anways i like them. and if this game turns out good and i end up getting it the playing through it multiple times wont be so bad. see cuz in GUN you had to play through it 4 times without getting anything until the end. on this at least you get an achievement per level..

I like them, the complete acts and campaign on the different difficulties bring replay value to the game, I hope it's like PDZ though, if you beat the game on hardcore, you'll also get casual as well. I like the MP achievements, similar to Prey's (plus you get an idea of the weapons in the game). My favourite seems to be the last one, 'Seriously' - 10,000 kills in ranked :p

I like them, the complete acts and campaign on the different difficulties bring replay value to the game, I hope it's like PDZ though, if you beat the game on hardcore, you'll also get casual as well. I like the MP achievements, similar to Prey's (plus you get an idea of the weapons in the game). My favourite seems to be the last one, 'Seriously' - 10,000 kills in ranked :p

According to a gamertag....forgot what it was...started with a L. If you play it on a harder difficulty you also get the lower difficulty achievement.

Disgusting....

The one thing I didnt want they did... They make you play the story 3 times to get achievements... I absolutely cant stand things like this, they just kill the game for me, and make it feel like a chore...

You don't have to, just play it on the hardest (unless that has to be unlocked) difficulty, and you'll also get the other lower ones.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like we'll e playing this game through multiple times, unless if you beat 1st time on hard core you get lower achievments too.

my personal fav is

"my love for you is like a truck" kill a berserker, hahaha programmers obviously a fan of Clerks.

• 2 weeks later...

When you reload, watch the sliding bar on the HUD near your gun. You can press the right bumper again to stop the sliding bar. Get it into the gray area near the front to get a quicker reload. If you hit it into the smaller white in front of the gray, your bullets will do more damage and you'll get a 'perfect reload'.

It can be either offline or online.

The game is divided into five acts and each act is divided into multiple chapters. There is usually a big, important cut scene to divide the acts. If you want to check it out, go to the Campaign menu and choose the option that says something like "Previous Chapters" and it'll have a listing of them.