"Around the World" glitched?

Moe Marston

I'm just checking to see if this achievement has glitched for anyone else and if there is some kind of work around?

I was boosting the map wins with a friend, I joined in on Canals and went all the way to War Machine. He got his achievement after War Machine, so I was still missing Bullet Marsh. We played on Bullet Marsh and won but no achievement popped up. We also played on Canals and Courtyard but still no achievement.

I don't know if this would have anything to do with it, but I was the host of the Ranked match when my friend got his achievement. Would I have to get a win on someone else's host maybe?

Any help would be great.

Hosting has nothing to do with it. You probably didn't win on every map, so looks like you'll have to trawl through them again.

And if i recall correctly it is only the maps that were shipped with the original game, the 6 add-on maps do not count towards this achievement. (Bullet Marsh, Process, Subway, Garden, Old Bones and Raven Down.)

• 2 years later...

I'm also having the same problem (this on Xbox), am 99% sure I've done all the maps so I gave up. Then this week I came back and did them all again except three (Escalation which I know I did twice last time, car park which I've done dozens of times and Rooftops). Still no achievement:mad: