Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need all online achvs, message me on live and we'll set up a boosting session, really trying to focus on the weapons atm, looking to boost heavily this summer, on most of the time.

Also looking for a partner to go through the campaign on insane with, need dom/insane achvs.

Edited by wyldsilence

I'm going to set up a series of weapon and revives boosting sessions starting ASAP. We'll be doing all of them in order, starting with revives first. After the weapons I'll be going for seriously achievement by suicide boosting, so we'll leave torque bow and grenade tags for then.

I'm free to boost most of the time.

Add your name if you're interested, and msg me on xbox live as I might forget to check the forums lol.

1. LorennF1991

Reserves:

I'm going to set up a series of weapon and revives boosting sessions starting ASAP. We'll be doing all of them in order, starting with revives first. After the weapons I'll be going for seriously achievement by suicide boosting, so we'll leave torque bow and grenade tags for then.

Add your name if you're interested, and msg me on xbox live as I might forget to check the forums lol.

1. LorennF1991

Reserves:

4.[/rubiski]

I'm looking for someone to boost the Seriously achievement with. Preferably I'm looking for someone that has 2 extra xbox's and accounts to use as "slave" accounts to take up slots on a team. I myself have enough for a team of 3, my account that I'm trying to get the achievement for, plus two others that are there to just be killed. I'm also okay with two people with one extra xbox as long as they are willing to take turns with each other. This is the fastest way possible. If only two accounts are going for the achievement, then in a 19 round game, both people will be getting roughly 90 kills. Please message me if you're interested. GT = Wreennis Pinkel

1. LorennF1991

2. chubbas

Reserves:

4.[/rubiski]

Hoping to complete the game on insane and as Dom. Also, there is one COG tag that I am missing but have no idea where it is. I'll be online for the next couple hours. Best time would probably be this Sunday. Please send me a message if you can help! GT: TheHatter83

1. LorennF1991

2. chubbas

3. MARCUZ PHENIX

Reserves:

4.[/rubiski]

I just got this game and need all of the online achievements. I would like to get all of the weapons and revive out of the way first. you can add me for boosting. My GT is MARCUZ PHENIX

1. LorennF1991

2. chubbas

3. MARCUZ PHENIX

4. wyldsilence

Reserves:

4.[/rubiski]

trying to gell all online achvs by end of summer, message me and we should get 6 people scheduled nightly.

1. LorennF1991

2. chubbas

3. MARCUZ PHENIX

4. wyldsilence

5. A1t1W

Reserves:

4.[/rubiski]

trying to gell all online achvs by end of summer, message me and we should get 6 people scheduled nightly.

Trying to seriously before gears 3 comes out. I have 4524 kills.