• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just need to get crossbow, ballistic knife, collector and pentagon thief chievos then got all 1150G...

Anybody that wanna boost hit me up with a msg on xbl but would preferably play on ascension but will play on kino or five :p

Potentially one space is free. Add ur name if u can make Friday night, 9:30pm UK time for zombie boost as per previous posts.

1. stuham69

2. psybOltOn (i have the cheevos but up for a zombie session)

3. GATORxATTACK

If ur free for this time and date add ur name.

Alright....I'll be on today starting around 3:00 - 3:30 PM CST....I'm up to helping with any Zombie achievements that you may need.

Here's the deal: I've done this before and I get invites from people without Mics...Sorry but this doesn't go well if everyone in game can't communicate. I wish I could help you if you are mic-less...but every time I have one guy without a mic, we end up missing half the intended achievements because that one guy couldn't say "Little help please!"

I'll help with any of them and can do Kino, Five or Ascension (the last is preferred, as most of the achievements are on that map)...but I'm flexible. I'll help as many as I can when I get on, but if I don't reply or you see my status as in game....I'm probably helping others. Leave a message and I'll let you know when I'm done and taking new players.

Best,

Johnny Reklaw

Looking for 1 or 2 players to get the space race achievement. I'll be online today from 18:00 UK time.

Anyone intrested ? Get on the list

1.BigZet2010

maybe 4.

(My tactic is - let the zombies out 4 da 2xpoints, survive with pistol and knife till round 5 and then open all doors for someone)

I am looking to get all NON DLC zombie achievements. I will be setting up a lobby, message me if you are interested.

1. iPRO Matt

Extras:

looking to get all any zombie achivments on all day dont need collector or the egal has landers but will help others get them

Alright....I'll be on today starting around 3:00 - 3:30 PM CST....I'm up to helping with any Zombie achievements that you may need.

Here's the deal: I've done this before and I get invites from people without Mics...Sorry but this doesn't go well if everyone in game can't communicate. I wish I could help you if you are mic-less...but every time I have one guy without a mic, we end up missing half the intended achievements because that one guy couldn't say "Little help please!"

I'll help with any of them and can do Kino, Five or Ascension (the last is preferred, as most of the achievements are on that map)...but I'm flexible. I'll help as many as I can when I get on, but if I don't reply or you see my status as in game....I'm probably helping others. Leave a message and I'll let you know when I'm done and taking new players.

Best,

Johnny Reklaw

If any if you guys dont get the achievements tonight and are free tomorrow night add ur name to the boost I'm setting up, see below. I aimt available to till tomorrow night - so have arranged the boost for then.

Cheers

Potentially one space is free. Add ur name if u can make Friday night, 9:30pm UK time for zombie boost as per previous posts.

1. stuham69

3. GATORxATTACK

Originally Posted by stuham69 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. stuham69

3. GATORxATTACK

4. STEVE DA MONK

Excellent - we have a confirmed 4. Will send invites tomorrow night. See u guys then. (9:30pm UK time)