Quick notes for 'chieves.

S1lent B Deadly

I just got 890 out of 1000 in about 2 hours time and here's the easiest way I've found to do these achievements quickly.

If you preordered from Gamestop or are friendly with the sales associate and can get him to slip you one (as I did), they are giving free Video Game Questions DLC redemption codes. You can play with only video game related trivia questions and if you are fairly knowledgeable about video games or old (like me:)) you can breeze through most of the achievements pretty easily. As of Wednesday night this DLC is not available on the Marketplace but I'm sure it will show up eventually.

Some things I noticed about some of the achievements:

You only need one controller to get all of the achievements. 2nd player can be chosen to use same controller as profile you want achievements on.

Win a Wedge Off: During the game mode Facts & Friends if two players complete a wedge on the same question by one player betting correctly to finish the wedge and the other player getting the answer correct to finish the wedge a "wedge off" occurs in which both players answer true false questions back and forth until someone misses one that the other player gets correct.

Lucky Break

Gambling Glory

Gambling God

Bet Your Bottom Dollar:

All of these Achievements have to do with correctly betting whether your opponent will correctly answer the question or not. You also have the option to chooses "I Know the Answer" and are given the opportunity to answer a question if your opponent misses it. This "I Know the Answer" option does not count towards these betting achievements. It took me awhile to figure out but all of these bets must be either betting your opponent will get it correct or betting that they'll miss it. Easily boosted and you'll also get the "Get all -Category- answers correct in a single game using this method even though you're not answering any in said category.

Easiest way to boost the Facts & Friends Achievements is to use one controller and have your player bet that they'll miss every question they land on and with the P2 player miss the question. When it's your turn land on a specific category you're not planning on boosting this game and miss the question while the P2 bets that you'll get it correct.

Clear the Board Without Getting Any Questions Wrong:

This is simple. Just try and land on the wedge spaces and the rest of that color spaces get cleared so if you're lucky you could get this achievement with 10-12 correct answers and maybe less.

Complete All Objectives

Achieve a X10 Multiplier in Every Category

These are the hardest Achievements and I haven't gotten them yet. The hardest thing to do is the X10 in Every Category. You have to land on and get correct every single space on the Clear The Board game in one single game without missing one question. You also must not clear a category off of the board until you have X10 in all categories or else some other colored spaces get eliminated making it impossible to get X10 in a category or two. And for the last objective you have to do this and then get the 1st Final Question correct also. I try to stay rolling toward the center so that you always have somewhere to land that is not a main wedge hub. Count spaces beore you move and make sure you always have an out. For example make sure that if you roll a 3 you are not screwed into landing on a hub your next turn. Move somewhere else if possible (It won't be on your last few turns and you have to be lucky). If you can pull all of this off you get 100,800 points and welcome to the top of the Leaderboards also as this is the highest score you can achieve in this game mode. I was the 7th person to play a perfect game and the 3rd to get 1000/1000 in the world on Live. Definitely alot easier playing exclusively video game questions as you'll begin memorizing the ones you didnt know the first go round while boosting the other 'chieves. There doesn't seem to be too many questions as I got some 3-4 times in a span of 2 hours. The hardest questions in my opinion were the geographical locations of developers HQ's and Madden/NBA Live cover atheletes by specific years. Another method is to remove the battery or unplug your controller to pause the game during questions without the timer counting down and go online and look up the answers.

Good Luck to all as this is a simple 900 and doable 1000 with the video games questions DLC. If anyone ends up making a guide feel free to use any parts of this and no need to credit me unless you're feeling friendly:)

By the way this game pretty much stinks and should be a 15 dollar download on marketplace. I got it to play with my girlfriend but still feel ripped off. Definitely not worth 40 bucks. Should be 20 bucks in a month and 10 bucks in 3-6 so it's worth waiting on the price drop if you've got some patience or maybe even a rental if you're just trying to get some achievements but the X10 multiplier and Objectives achievements seem hard as hell with no video game questions DLC. Oh and all the questions are multiple choice and some are set up to where you have to pick a dot on a world map instead of naming the city which pissed me off as I knew alot of answers but suck at geography. Would have been fine if these were only in the geography category but they're mixed in all categories. If you felt gipped paying 30-40 for Tetris Evolution and then Tetris Splash came out at least Evolution had online play (this doesn't). With One Vs. 1 Million coming out I'd put this in the same boat but slightly worse. Got me up over the 40 thousand hump though so it's not all bad I guess.

EDIT: Added that you cannot clear a wedge in CTB until you have X10 in all categories or else you will eliminate needed spaces for another color. Also became 7th person to play a perfect game and 3rd to get 1000/1000 in the world on Live :)

Edited by S1lent B Deadly

I just got 890 out of 1000 in about 2 hours time and here's the easiest way I've found to do these achievements quickly.

If you preordered from Gamestop or are friendly with the sales associate and can get him to slip you one (as I did), they are giving free Video Game Questions DLC redemption codes. You can play with only video game related trivia questions and if you are fairly knowledgeable about video games or old (like me:)) you can breeze through most of the achievements pretty easily. As of Wednesday night this DLC is not available on the Marketplace but I'm sure it will show up eventually.

Some things I noticed about some of the achievements:

You only need one controller to get all of the achievements. 2nd player can be chosen to use same controller as profile you want achievements on.

Win a Wedge Off: During the game mode Facts & Friends if two players complete a wedge on the same question by one player betting correctly to finish the wedge and the other player getting the answer correct to finish the wedge a "wedge off" occurs in which both players answer true false questions back and forth until someone misses one that the other player gets correct.

Lucky Break

Gambling Glory

Gambling God

Bet Your Bottom Dollar:

All of these Achievements have to do with correctly betting whether your opponent will correctly answer the question or not. You also have the option to chooses "I Know the Answer" and are given the opportunity to answer a question if your opponent misses it. This "I Know the Answer" option does not count towards these betting achievements. It took me awhile to figure out but all of these bets must be either betting your opponent will get it correct or betting that they'll miss it. Easily boosted and you'll also get the "Get all -Category- answers correct in a single game using this method even though you're not answering any in said category.

Easiest way to boost the Facts & Friends Achievements is to use one controller and have your player bet that they'll miss every question they land on and with the P2 player miss the question. When it's your turn land on a specific category you're not planning on boosting this game and miss the question while the P2 bets that you'll get it correct.

Clear the Board Without Getting Any Questions Wrong:

This is simple. Just try and land on the wedge spaces and the rest of that color spaces get cleared so if you're lucky you could get this achievement with 10-12 correct answers and maybe less.

Complete All Objectives

Achieve a X10 Multiplier in Every Category

These are the hardest Achievements and I haven't gotten them yet. The hardest thing to do is the X10 in Every Category. You have to land on and get correct every single space on the Clear The Board game in one single game without missing one question. And for the last objective you have to do this and then get the 1st Final Question correct also. Welcome to the top of the Leaderboards also as this is the highest score you can achieve in this game mode. Definitely alot easier playing exclusively video game questions as you'll begin memorizing the ones you didnt know the first go round while boosting the other 'chieves. There doesn't seem to be too many questions as I got some 3-4 times in a span of 2 hours. The hardest questions in my opinion were the geographical locations of developers HQ's and Madden/NBA Live cover atheletes by specific years.

Good Luck to all as this is a simple 900 and doable 1000 with the video games questions DLC. If anyone ends up making a guide feel free to use any parts of this and no need to credit me unless you're feeling friendly:)

By the way this game pretty much stinks and should be a 15 dollar download on marketplace. I got it to play with my girlfriend but still feel ripped off. Definitely not worth 40 bucks. Should be 20 bucks in a month and 10 bucks in 3-6 so it's worth waiting on the price drop if you've got some patience or maybe even a rental if you're just trying to get some achievements but the X10 multiplier and Objectives achievements seem hard as hell with no video game questions DLC. Oh and all the questions are multiple choice and some are set up to where you have to pick a dot on a world map instead of naming the city which pissed me off as I knew alot of answers but suck at geography. Would have been fine if these were only in the geography category but they're mixed in all categories. If you felt gipped paying 30-40 for Tetris Evolution and then Tetris Splash came out at least Evolution had online play (this doesn't). With One Vs. 1 Million coming out I'd put this in the same boat but slightly worse. Got me up over the 40 thousand hump though so it's not all bad I guess.

hmmm..probally cant make all of the questions movie based can you? I know more about movies than I do video games.