lizards

wuki 7

It is starting to annoy me now . I'm going for the 3Mill score . i clear the lizards with the 1st flame and it unlocks the chains . When using the second flame the chains do not unlock

The chains do unlock no matter which flame you use to move the lizards. You can even start moving the lizard with one flame and continue in other levels with the second flame.

You just have to remember the level you left the lizard and more important the time you left it. If you start moving it using the first flame and stop in some level, if you go too fast with the second flame you will outrun the first one and miss the lizard.

The easiest way to do 3 mil. is just left the lizard to the second flame. (maybe stage 2 is too long for that).

I believe you are missing the lizard in some of the levels.

Then why does it unlock on the 1st flame if I missed some

If you unlock the chains with the first flame when you enter the last floor with the second flame it will be locked until the first flame arrives on it to unlock it (if you went faster with the second flame). Remember: the action starts all over again with the first timer expires, and there will be a "ghost" of the first flame repeating your actions.

I.e.: if you took 90% of the time of the first flame to reach and unlock the chains, and if your second flame arrives on the last floor with let's say 70% of its time, you have to wait until the timer gets to 90% in order to the ghost of the first flame arrives and unlock the chains for the second flame. Or just forward the timer.

That's the point. Even when the 1st flame catches up and time runs out. It does not unlock. What u have done is with the 1st flame I leave the last lizard to the 2nd flame.

Wired glitch

I am hoping that I understand your problem... so forgive me if I have got you wrong, but the whole lizard thing is a bit strange. If you move it to a certain point with the first flame, and then start playing as the second, you can see the ghost of the first flame moving the lizard. However, you can also move the lizard with the second flame if you beat the first flame to it. Similarly with the third flame. I am not sure if it is possible to do something which can 'confuse' the game? With the scenario which you describe, did you move the lizard at all all with the second flame? I am wondering what happens if you race ahead with the second flame and keep moving the lizard to the next floor, and then just leave it somewhere... I wonder if this messes up the behaviour of the first flame?

Because, from what I understand of your difficulty... you unlocked the chains with the first flame... second flame reached the top before the first flame... first flame catches up, but the chains do not unlock?

What I usually do with the first flame is to move the lizard a few screens while it is easily accessible, and then I just concentrate on clearing a path to the exit... and I then use the second flame to move the lizard after that.