All Levels - Ultra Violence achievement won't pop WTF???

explode a tron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This for both above posts- besides completing all levels in Hell on Earth, did you also complete lvls 1-8 on No Rest for the Living? I just got the cheeve for completing all levels on ultra-violence this morning so it's not glitched. I didn't complete a single secret level either.

If you did indeed complete every level and the cheeve didn't pop.. my only thought is that if you only have one save file you might need to have two- one save file for Hell on Earth showing all levels complete and one save file for No Rest for the Living showing levels 1-8 complete.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm confused. I'm on level 17, and I'm trying to get the last 3 achievements, which are beat HoE and beat No Rest, then beat all levels on ultra violent. so what levels are HoE? and what levels are No Rest?

I have gotten to level 17 playing on Ultra Violent. When should the 3 achievements pop up?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've yet to unlock the achievement myself, but I'm pretty certain that you have to complete both the normal Doom II and the "No Rest For the Living" episode, and the secret levels aren't required.

There was an achievement for Doom 1 that requires beating the game on Ultra-Violence. Go the achievement without finding the secret levels. So I'm certain secret levels aren't required for the achievement, though completing both Doom II and "No Rest For the Living" is.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys have to beat all the levels (minus the secret ones)... Which from the sound of your posts, you havent...

Hell on Earth levels

MAP01 to MAP06; subterranean/starport levels:

MAP07 to MAP11; hellish outpost levels:

1: Known as Circle of Death on the intermission screen. MAP12 to MAP20; city levels:

MAP21 to MAP30; inside hell levels:

MAP31 and MAP32; secret levels:

2: These two levels do not appear in the German version. MAP33; bonus Xbox level:

No Rest For The Living levels

• 4 months later...