An easier way to get Unseen Predator?

Drunken Deity

I can confirm that this DOES work after the patch. I went to The Dust with my level 18 assassin and spawned a Bandit Technical. I pulled it just out of the garage and right before I got into the back seat, I hit Deception. Then I just kept hitting the 'A' button. It sat a 0.00 for a few seconds and the achievement popped when it ended itself.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked like a charm ,I fast lvl'd my Assassin up by just running through the story (used a dummy acc I already lvl's up with so it was easy). Soon as I got to The Dust and built the bandit I jumped in the back and hit the left bumper and mashed A. Unlocked straight away with no problem at all (I was lvl9 but only had the first lvl5 skill unlocked on the tree).

I can't seem to get this to work no matter how many times I try it... Can someone explain the timing? Is it just mashing A as quickly as possible? Or is there a rhythm to it?

ETA: Nevermind, got it right after I posted. I guess there's just a lot of luck involved.

Edited by Ryuukishi

I can't seem to get this to work no matter how many times I try it... Can someone explain the timing? Is it just mashing A as quickly as possible? Or is there a rhythm to it?

ETA: Nevermind, got it right after I posted. I guess there's just a lot of luck involved.

Not even luck I found out in my video up there just go in the back and throw him and keep pressing a. First time cause I keep trying outside and etc

Heres how i did it. Use the skill then go ride the back of the bandit truck. Spam 'A' (switch seat) until timer glitches. The timer glitches when its stuck to 0.00 seconds. The timer will stop at 0 for a half second or so. When the timer stops and glitches, mash 'B'. And cheevo will pop. Thats what i did. I thought you need to keep mashing 'A' to make you simulate a 10 seconds deception but in actuality, you just need to glitch the timer and hopefully your down the truck just before the timer vanishes.

Not sure if you can just time it on the last second and press A just to glitch the timer and then just press B after. So you just pressed A once and B once for the whole glitching process.

Heres how i did it. Use the skill then go ride the back of the bandit truck. Spam 'A' (switch seat) until timer glitches. The timer glitches when its stuck to 0.00 seconds. The timer will stop at 0 for a half second or so. When the timer stops and glitches, mash 'B'. And cheevo will pop. Thats what i did. I thought you need to keep mashing 'A' to make you simulate a 10 seconds deception but in actuality, you just need to glitch the timer and hopefully your down the truck just before the timer vanishes.

Not sure if you can just time it on the last second and press A just to glitch the timer and then just press B after. So you just pressed A once and B once for the whole glitching process.

+1 to this

Thats how I finally did this 2days ago, only switched seats when timer was about to hit 0,then pressed B to exit..and it popped

dumb question(i did read through threads fyi:) but can i just load up a new zero in my current game(possible on split screen w/my other guy) and go to a car stop get the technical and then do trick or do i have to start from the begging of the game for this method to work if that makes sense?! Thanks for any and all help guys!

dumb question(i did read through threads fyi:) but can i just load up a new zero in my current game(possible on split screen w/my other guy) and go to a car stop get the technical and then do trick or do i have to start from the begging of the game for this method to work if that makes sense?! Thanks for any and all help guys!

You need to be atleast level 5 to use his action skill. Other than that it doesn't matter who's game you're in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's exactly how I unlocked it at level 19, in single-player:

Spawn a Bandit Technical vehicle and go into deception mode before climbing into the back (NOT the gunner or driver-seat). Rapidly mash A so you switch between the left and right sides. In doing so, the deception mode's timer will reach 0.00 but will remain there. Keep mashing A and the achievement will pop in about 10 seconds.

That's the same thing I did except I got it much earlier at level 8 as an assassin after I spawned an bandit technical in The Dust. And it was before the patch came out days ago.

To above: I'm sure it does, but I did it on my level 9 Zero.

This still works, just did it now. Basically go in the back of the bandit car, use deception, wait until it has about 0.5 seconds left and switch places in the car with A, then right before you go into your zoom get out of the car with B. No mashing required.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This still works, just did it now. Basically go in the back of the bandit car, use deception, wait until it has about 0.5 seconds left and switch places in the car with A, then right before you go into your zoom get out of the car with B. No mashing required.

I love you! I've tried all the other methods with failure, but yours worked beautifully! Thanks a bunch!