IS anyone else suprised by how fun this game is???

R3AL FREC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very enjoyable and cute game, but the snowball level is very frustrating. However you can pass that level by just finishing it, which does not take long. If you want the achievement for it however you will have to play it over and over again. I had to play it about 30-40 times to get it, possibly more. I know for some more skilled gamers it takes a lot less but not for me. It won't be hard to pass for kids that don't care about achievements, but assuming your kid cares about achievements the snowball level could make them cry their eyes out and throw the controller.

Overall I would recommend Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and Megamind over this game since they are a bit easier and they don't have that one impossible level like this game has, especially as starter games, and Cloudy is a very good game with excellent co-op.

• 1 month later...

Those liniair levels sure are frustrating as fucking hell. But: For 400MS Points, it's quite enjoyable! I am really surprised how Ubisoft got this game really that good. Nice voice-acting (I swear: Patrick Warburton has the same voice in everything he does) and really good graphics. No glitches or any bullshit like that.

Till the Game on Demand action is still valid, go on and get it for a very easy 1000g and a great game!!

Those liniair levels sure are frustrating as fucking hell. But: For 400MS Points, it's quite enjoyable! I am really surprised how Ubisoft got this game really that good. Nice voice-acting (I swear: Patrick Warburton has the same voice in everything he does) and really good graphics. No glitches or any bullshit like that.

Till the Game on Demand action is still valid, go on and get it for a very easy 1000g and a great game!!

Yeah I got it also with deal of the week together with "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"

Both games an easy 1000G for 400msp each!!

I enjoyed it for more then it was worth :p