Those bad games you will never play again.

Nightbeam

Turning Point - worst FPS ever, I rented it and really tried to get through it but couldnt, truly awful

Alone In The Dark - Again another rental that I just couldnt force myslef to get through, I thought once I got past the shocking driving section it would be ok but it wasn't

Lost Planet - I actually enjoyed this until I got stuck on a boss and just couldnt progress, it was so stupid it went back in the crawer

Ninja Gaiden - Rented it and there was only so many times I could pass B, before getting bored

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I have to say Guitar Hero 3, especially because I loved playing the first two, that game was so disappointing, hated every minute of it.

Also, Halo 3, I get so incredibly angry when I play that I just want to put it away and never touch it again, although I might have to be arsed to get all the stupid DLC achievements though... groan...

i want to say halo 3.. its soo terrible.. (seriously wtf... i shoot someone 5 times with a BR and they dont even lose their shields... i get hit 2 times with a BR i die... wtf? and yes i can aim! im shooting thier fucking head... and nothing! ) but... i still play it >_> i dont know why.. but i do.. guess its caus emy friends play and theres nothign better to do..

also burnout revenge...

Awww... I love Burnout: Revenge, it puts me in a good mood... when I'm not doing elimination at least. I actually just picked it back up again after a few months.

Mine;

CSI - it wasn't horrible, but it isn't like it has a replay value. I didn't even know that it was an easy 1000 when I bought it, and felt kinda dirty after I beat it. =/

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - I played the demo and figured "well why not?" I paid all of $10 for it. LoL The first 29 achievements aren't too bad, and can be achieved in a full playthrough plus a few level replays... then you have the ungodly 100 souls achievement. *shudder*

Not to mention the first three quarters of the game is actually based on the second movie, rather than the third. I also don't know how you can butcher the storyline of a game based on a movie. (or in this case, two movies.)

Ugh, Quake 4. I made it half way through the campaign and couldn't bring myself to play anymore. Multiplayer was even worse.

I really enjoyed it. Paid £25 for it back in the day, completed it and played it online religiously. I don't think it's too bad even now, so what makes you hate it? :confused:

PSU: One of the most horrible games i ever played... story is bland, the voice overs are crap, the weapons and enemies are repetitive and lack any Originality. The graphics look like shiny PS2 graphics. The only incentive of playing this game is the fact that you can get an easy 1000 G for completing the main storyline... i just traded it in as its not worth going through all the above for this broken game. Cmon SEGA.. you can surely do better than this... Right?