Achievements not unlocking

HeatGuyStu

Thanx dude will do tonight, i downloaded the demo and then purchased it, maybe that's the prob. just tried deleting my save and then starting a new career but not dice. you definitely get the tutorial and first car achievement right at the start right? I've won 5 events and bought 2 cars and still nothing

Nope still no luck. The game isn't even showing up on my gamercard. Do you have an option to view the achievements in the game itself? I don't on my one. This is very strange. Am using the HTC 7 Trophy if that makes any difference. Guess will have to contact EA. Ugh.

I bought the game straight up and skipped the tutorial. First achievement I unlocked was purchasing a car, second one i got was doing the tutorial. I would suggest deleting the game off your phone, turn the phone off for a minute, download some crappy small free app to check there is no isses with downloading, then redownload the game. I had a few problems with installing Sims3 and i did something very similar to this and it worked no problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Daily update! Achievements vanished again as i sit down to play in my lunch break...but 3G and wireless turned off...cud that be the problem? Who knows. I'm now trying to roll 3 doubles in a row on monopoly...no wonder i'm still single.

Just a heads up. With the PC games you must be connected to Live! in order for achievements to unlock. This is probably your problem as well. You've mentioned twice now that when your achievements vanished you were not connected. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you can tell if you're going to get Achievements or not. If you can view the Achievement List from the first menu then I think you're ok.

I had a situation on Sat where the "Finish the Story" and "Buy 5 cars" achievements wouldn't unlock, and I noticed on the main menu I didn't have an option to view achievements. I restarted my phone and started the game again and the achievement option was back. I did the last race again and bought another car and both achievements unlocked.

So I think if you can view achievements on the main menu, you should be good to go.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...