Stuck? Post here

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for those codes too !

Now I'm stuck in general, I finished the basement in the house, hillside and stopped the police car and did the radio codes... now i really don't know where to go.. the road is closed from everywhere !

After hillside youll be going to Pearl Creek. Head north on Lansdale Ave until you come to the edge of the neighborhood. Enter the yard on your left and follow the path around the side of the house. Your going to want to use that ladder thats there so in order to do that you have to grab the hook thats towards the back of that yard. Use the hook to bring down the ladder. If you want a quick easy achievement, once you enter the apartment buildings, follow my "stolen goods" guide in the side quest section. Really easy to do

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

After hillside youll be going to Pearl Creek. Head north on Lansdale Ave until you come to the edge of the neighborhood. Enter the yard on your left and follow the path around the side of the house. Your going to want to use that ladder thats there so in order to do that you have to grab the hook thats towards the back of that yard. Use the hook to bring down the ladder. If you want a quick easy achievement, once you enter the apartment buildings, follow my "stolen goods" guide in the side quest section. Really easy to do

I have a doubt about this... that kind of hook is the only weapon that can bring ladders down? Or is there any other weapon that can be used to that purpose?.. cause I'm coming across tons of ladders and no hook to use on them... and every weapon that has some kind of graping extension won't do the trick, at least not with the ones I've tried.

yea the only way to get that ladder down is with a hook. Im positive of this. Usually if theres a ladder theres a hook somewhere near by. Not all ladders and come down though. Oh and btw, when your using the hook to bring down ladders, there will be an on screen prompt, :abut: i believe. You dont use it like a weapon on ladders

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

I really don't know what to do now!!

last thing I did I found a man in the subway and I gave him food.. he wrote the map for me but nothing there !

and I searched everywhere still nothing !

well if you want to keep helping him, thats a side quest and hell unlock more underground tunnels for you. but if not and your all done with chastain heights, you need to go through the west gate of the hardware store. your going to be going to st. marias monastery

If your having problems with a quest or stuck at any part of the game, just post here

I actually have two code questions: Right after you exit the mines and are about to go to Hillside, before crouching down to exit a hole in the wall, youll come across what looks like a gun safe. anyone know the code to it?

Second one is while in Hillside, youll come across a house where you can enter the basement through a window. In there, there is also another gun locker. Anyone know that code too? Id love to include them in my guide with credit

So here you go for the items. The lockers are located at:

Entrance of Silent Hill after the Devil's Pit

House with Basement on Campbell St.

Pearl Creek Subway (off Laymond Ave.)

Code is 171678

these are gamestop preorder codes for those gun safe looking things

Just escaped devil's pit and don't know where to go next. Right now I'm in a subway tunnel going through black fog. Any hints thanks.:)

did you already do the train station puzzle? if so its just a straight shot from there bud. no tricks or puzzles. What does your journal say? better for me to gauge where your at

then it sounds like you need to go to the detonator and blow up a hole in the wall. Theres really no trick to finding it. The weeping bats (tall white things that fall from ceiling) will be around chasing you.

I already escaped from the mines. I'm in the first town after getting off that train thing and talking to the female cop. I keep running around in circles because I don't know where to go. I found a subway tunnel that had a painting in it. Don't know what to do next.

Edit- found a hook and am going up a ladder now. I believe I found the right way now.

Edited by Chaos MAN