Most exciting game so far?

Waggly Bean1604660682

Maybe it's just me, but I was really excited to see that this is coming to Windows Phone 7, and kind of shocked nobody has posted here yet!

For anyone who doesn't know, this was a game released on Xbox Live Indie Games, so a trial is available on there NOW if you want to test it out while waiting for this version.

Personally I was really tempted to buy this on the Indie Games but never got round to it. I'm really glad now, because the style of this game seems much better suited to a portable to me, and obviously there will now be achievements to boot too! ;)

Here's a preview for those who've not seen anything on this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wA3kbUsGIo]YouTube - Twin Blades on Windows Phone 7[/ame]

Hope you all agree this one looks pretty awesome! :)

As far as Launch titles go, this one seems to over the most replay value that's fun since you need to level up things. Should be a blast to play.

I can give my two cents if you like...

I agree, it really is exciting!

Graphics are definitely the best I've seen on the device, and it's really entertaining. Upgraded a few weapons so far and I keep coming back to it.

Seems really fairly priced too, considering Rocket Riot is £5.49.

The only problem I've had is with the movement controls, I keep jumping and get myself stuck between zombies sometimes!

;3622704']What is the price on this? I've read about other games being £3.99... thought it might be a standard but I guess not! :p

I can't remember and now can't find it on the marketplace which is odd. However I think it was around £3.99.

Rather excited this morning as Flight Control has appeared and is my fave iPhone game by far!! (£3.99)

I can't remember and now can't find it on the marketplace which is odd. However I think it was around £3.99.

Rather excited this morning as Flight Control has appeared and is my fave iPhone game by far!! (£3.99)

i assume this means you and others have windows phone 7 with xbox games so can someone please tell me how many games will fit on 8gb as i really want to stay with three as i been with them since they launched and they have promised to knock at least £5 off their monthly package however on thee the only xbox phone (as i call them) is 8gb with none expandable so 8gb is the limit and someone said in 2 days they used 3gb but they could have bought 30 games for all i know.anyway just a few of the file sizes for some of the biggest games.after just getting rid of my 20gb xnox 360 after 3+ years i really dont want to go back to being stuck for space after only a week and constantly having to delete stuff. also with the 500mb data allowance.if i downloaded a 200mb file size does that add to the 500mb monthly data download ? i only have a ipod touch, never had a smartphone with internet

i assume this means you and others have windows phone 7 with xbox games so can someone please tell me how many games will fit on 8gb as i really want to stay with three as i been with them since they launched and they have promised to knock at least £5 off their monthly package however on thee the only xbox phone (as i call them) is 8gb with none expandable so 8gb is the limit and someone said in 2 days they used 3gb but they could have bought 30 games for all i know.anyway just a few of the file sizes for some of the biggest games.after just getting rid of my 20gb xnox 360 after 3+ years i really dont want to go back to being stuck for space after only a week and constantly having to delete stuff. also with the 500mb data allowance.if i downloaded a 200mb file size does that add to the 500mb monthly data download ? i only have a ipod touch, never had a smartphone with internet

The games i've checked have all been around 40mb, so you could fit a fair few on the phone.

In regards to the game, i'm loving it so far. Nice and simple hack an slash

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
ilomilo and twin blades are, in my opinion the best wp7 games out there too bad twin blades its gone and lots of crappy puzzle games are coming

Aw what? I never knew this. Just seen it in the other thread. That annoys me, being as I don't have a WP7 yet...

Let's hope it gets put back up, and it isn't some ridiculously censored version either! :(

indeed it is ridiculous that it has been pulled for being violent

it is against the undead, and no living people are killed, now correct me if i'm wrong, but there is assassins creed available - in which you kill living people - yet that is fine

sort yourselves out microsoft - and i don't mean by removing AC - we need consistency in your policies and how they are upheld