Stunt Jump tracking?????

EeHh JuLiAn

When you go under your stats > vehicles there are 2 options, Stunt Jumps found and Stunt Jumps completed. Does Stunt Jumps found say 50/50?

I know this doesn't help you figure out which ones you are missing, but it will tell you if you've even attempted those 3. The best thing to do is go back around to each one and not care about passing it, but it should tell you whether you've done it or if it says you've failed then you know you have to redo that one.

When you go under your stats > vehicles there are 2 options, Stunt Jumps found and Stunt Jumps completed. Does Stunt Jumps found say 50/50?

I know this doesn't help you figure out which ones you are missing, but it will tell you if you've even attempted those 3. The best thing to do is go back around to each one and not care about passing it, but it should tell you whether you've done it or if it says you've failed then you know you have to redo that one.

It says 49/50 found 48/50 completed so I don't know how to find the one I didn't do. I went to the ones I've done but it always says failed so I don't know how to track it. Thanks for the comments if anyone else can help I'd be very thankful.

that sucks. at least you know now that you missed one entirely and failed another.

someone just posted this in a thread, will probably help if you have to go through them again. plus, it's a different set of videos so you might notice something you didn't in the others.

http://maps.achievementhunter.com/guides/map/grandtheftautov/thecity

that sucks. at least you know now that you missed one entirely and failed another.

someone just posted this in a thread, will probably help if you have to go through them again. plus, it's a different set of videos so you might notice something you didn't in the others.

http://maps.achievementhunter.com/guides/map/grandtheftautov/thecity

I'll check it out thanks.