Why did you become a subscriber?

Rocket

Pretty straight forward question I think. And please, no generic: "Because I love the site". That is too broad an answer.

I subscribed because I felt that because the site has given so much to me, that it was my turn to give something back. It may not be much, but I know that every little thing helps. I'm just happy to be here and be accepted...

BUT, I really subscribed because I wanted to be a Mod. Sooo bad, in fact, that I left and went to a smaller, weaker, wannabe version of this site. All they offered me was a hand job from a 25-year old wannabe auctioneer and a Mod position. I could not resist. I am a sheep.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of making some kind of banner/sig that all the subscribers could put in our sig, to try and boost our numbers. It will be more "clickable" than the line of text i have at the moment! :p

Now that may get you your bright idea award i suppose :p

And I donate for tax purposes.

Na, I was on the site loads before I even became a mod, and am proud to say Iv helped the site grow and grow into what it is today and what it will become in the future, and its only the cost of 5 pints, which I wont really miss over a month lol

Well i subscribe just due to all the help i recieved in getting achievements .. thats what its all about isn't it ? i don't like the other means of getting them *COUGH gamesaving COUGH* so i thought it deserved a lil payment .. since i can't buy GS from microsoft .. lol i thought i'd pay the site for all the help ..

P.S Minty sure likes his booze doesn't he ??? .. its nice to see another fellow alcoholic around here :)

Just like I mentioned in my "Get to Know your Fellow Subscriber" thread(Go there now and Post!), I Subscribe for the simple fact of giving back.

The site has provided me with so much help, that I felt that Donating was simply NOT enough. I had to Subscribe. I am currently in a Bronze Subscription. I will be upgrading in the near future. Some of you know that I am actually "strapped" when it comes to cash, but no matter...I still subscribe.

I have love for this site and its members. I have met some of the kindest and most helpful people on here. This is what keeps me coming back! The site is clean and fresh with an Excellent Staff! The Guides are extremely helpful and for the most part, the members are Great! You know who those few Bad Apples were. Need I say more?;)

I don't care about my Post Count or anything related to that. I am here to learn and to teach. Long live x360a...

Personally I've been wanting to subscribe for a while but was unable to because I'm a student and often as JDM puts it "strapped" for cash. However with the new school year comes new student loans so my financial worries are over for a while at least (I still need a job). What better way to spend that money but to donate it to my favorite site? :p

I USED to be cool. But I also left for a weaker site, because I wanted to be more noticed and have a better role. I, however, did not receive a hand job.

I visit the site multiple times everyday and I believe in paying for good service.

Pokémon #132 (google it and you'll see =P)

I subscribed because if I didn't, the site might have had to cutback on some of the fantasticness and everyone's favourite achievement resource wouldn't be as good. Plus DaWebbmeister still needs to pay for that last operation to become DaWebbmistress (we all remember that thread).

Pokémon #132 (google it and you'll see =P)

I subscribed because if I didn't, the site might have had to cutback on some of the fantasticness and everyone's favourite achievement resource wouldn't be as good. Plus DaWebbmeister still needs to pay for that last operation to become DaWebbmistress (we all remember that thread).

^^^Haha, you're just as awful as Flea, Zef!:p

I think Webbie is in search of his Ban Hammer now.:eek:

I believe in paying for quality service, and I definitely get excellent service here. Having Routine enable the Subscribe feature instead of having to do it each month manually was just bonus, although there was one guy who didn't like PayPal and I sent him monthly reminders for a while.

Of course, now that I am in charge of guides, I get to contribute more to the quality, so that is cool as well.

• 4 months later...
Personally I've been wanting to subscribe for a while but was unable to because I'm a student and often as JDM puts it "strapped" for cash.

Ditto, my financial situation has had me thinking "You don't really need another monthly subscription" but after cancelling gamefly, i figured i'd throw money to my favorite and only strat site. Thanks for doing what u do x360a

BUT, I really subscribed because I wanted to be a Mod. Sooo bad, in fact, that I left and went to a smaller, weaker, wannabe version of this site. All they offered me was a hand job from a 25-year old wannabe auctioneer and a Mod position. I could not resist. I am a sheep.

HAHAHAHAHA. Shady, I love you.