The Official I'm Stuck/Achievement Questions Thread

Vendetta

I'm having the same issue as Kamikazi Pear. My friend and I have 29 audio logs but there's no way to get into Data Hive. If we complete all the flashback levels again will it Data Hive unlock?

You have to get the Audio Logs by your self if you load up Mombassa Streets. And u can only get the last one by your self, so people say.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, I loaded up Mombasa Streets (completed the game already) got the 29 audio logs. Then I try to load up Data Hive and it says my Co-Op campaign data will be erased. I collected the audios in Co-Op, so if I load data hive and click ok, will I still have my 29 audio logs and be able to collect the 30th, or not? Or do I need to play through the rest of the game again on this current save.

That is the unfortunate thing about co-op.....IT WILL ERASE those 29 logs you have already collected and the only way to get all the data logs in co-op is to play the whole campaign in one sitting because you can't save and quit.

I still need to collect the logs as well, I collected 17 in my first run of the campaign but I think I have to re-collect all of them now.....so I was thinking if I just load up NMPD HQ....do the mission and get to the fully unlocked Mombasa Streets.....get all 29 logs then go to mission replay and do data hive. (ALL IN SOLO)

RDS Mike, this game is not messed....its just you haven't done one more mission and that is "Kikowani Station", there should be one more beacon on ur map (press select) or simply press "up" on the d-pad and it will direct you to where you have to go. Once you've done that mission you will have a little surprise that will lead you to data hive. =)

hopesfall2win, you can't get any of the audio logs in the actual flashback missions but only as the rookie in the mombasa streets. But since you've entered the final mission....you will only come back to a restricted mombasa streets and you won't be able to get most of the other audio logs unfortunately (same thing happened to me). So ur only choice is pretty much doing a replay mission of NMPD HQ (AFTER ur first run in campaign) and then getting full unrestricted access to the whole of Mombasa Streets to collect all of the audio logs and then do a replay on data hive to get the last audio log.

Edited by JCDRANZER

Hey guys, me and my friend are playing co-op on Legendary. Just finished ONI Alpha Site.

We have collected some 6 audio logs till now. Can somebody please tell me when and what is the ideal time to start collecting all the audio logs.

(or is it too late? :( )

Right after you finished NMPD HQ (you must have done Tayari Plaza, Uplift Reserve, Kizingo Boulevard and ONI Alpha Site) because you will have full unrestricted access to the Mombasa Streets....if u start Kikowani Station (the last FB mission) the Mombasa Streets become restricted and won't allow you to collect all of the audio logs. It will be slightly difficult since your doing it in legendary but its no real biggie...Hunters are piss easy to kill in my opinion. =P

Carmona, actually whenever you get the log it will always go from the previous log story.....the reason being is that you don't miss parts of Sadie's story (it would be GAY if it was the case). What you can do is use the audio log interactive map, there's a thread that contains a link to it....use it to see which ones you got and eventually you will find the one your missing. Then just enter data hive and the cop will show you were to get the last audio log. =P

Edited by JCDRANZER

data hive wont unlock for me

this game is messed ive completed tayari plaza, uplift reserve, kizingo boulevard, oni alpha site and nmpd headquarters but nothing is happening when i get back to NM

anyone got any idea what the @#$% is going on

I had the exact same problem when you're in Mombasa Streets go into VISR & choose Intel. You'll see a list of all the beacons some will have ticks & some won't. The one/s without ticks will give you the beacon location/s on the map, unfortunately the game hasn't acknowledged that you've obtained these ones so you'll have to redo these missions. I had to redo 3 missions in order to get the beacon location for Data Hive. I don't know if there was an easier fix to the problem lol but that's what I did.

ok so me and my gf have been playing campaign on legendary. took a break for awhile and she went to replay a few missions to get the kill achievements then we started up again and got up to the point where data hive should have unlocked but it didnt, just said to go to missions that we previously did. So we found out that we would need to start over but we started from the second mission, not the very begining.. so does that mean we wont get the achievements for beating legendary and the other chapter achievements..?

Im hoping you guys can help. This isnt about achievements. I finished Kikiwani station and was looking around for the next level which i assumed was Data hive. ONLY thing blinking on my map was Tayari plaza.

I drove all the way over to tayari and grabbed the recon helmet again and am now on that level. Did i do something wrong there??? Where do you go after Kikiwani station???

Thanks guys.

gamer tag is Pestilance H01 if anyone wants to play.

Im hoping you guys can help. This isnt about achievements. I finished Kikiwani station and was looking around for the next level which i assumed was Data hive. ONLY thing blinking on my map was Tayari plaza.

I drove all the way over to tayari and grabbed the recon helmet again and am now on that level. Did i do something wrong there??? Where do you go after Kikiwani station???

Thanks guys.

gamer tag is Pestilance H01 if anyone wants to play.

After you've done all the flashback missions (Kikowani Station would be the last one if you went for them in the order the game gives them to you), another beacon should show up on your compass, and the VISR map should show that you've been sealed into that district. There's a door you have to go to that leads you into the underground, past a small group of Jetpack Brutes.

Sometimes the game doesn't save properly or something I had the same problem after Kikiwani Station. I had 3 flashing beacons left on my map even though I had obtained the achievements for completing all the other levels. Just go to the Tayari plaza beacon & redo the entire level in one sitting, once back on Mombasa Streets you should have the Data Hive beacon pop up.

I just completed Kikowani Station - back in Mambasa, and the bottom left area *Audio Diary #29* still has a force field all the way around it. What mission must be completed to then have access to that area?!?!

just reload the mission right before the data hive, and you will have full access to the entire city as the rookie..then when you get 29 of them, go start the data hive mission and get the 30th one.

I think we need someone to confirm whether or not you CAN get all 29 primary audio logs AFTER completing Kikowani Station, before going to the Hive.

I went through the whole game again, and after kikowani station, NONE of the 29 audio log locations are showing active, when i still have 1 left to go. Am I suppose to get some BEFORE a certain point in the game?

ok I got 15 audio logs so far. and I am currently going through the city and following the audio log guide. I keep coming across the locatios where the audio logs are suppose to be but the terminal or whatever wont activate. And i know I haven't gotten these. why are they not showing up?

You have to beat certain missions for certain audio logs to be accessed. The easiest thing to do is do every mission before Kikowani Station and collect the logs BEFORE that one.

I think we need someone to confirm whether or not you CAN get all 29 primary audio logs AFTER completing Kikowani Station, before going to the Hive.

You can't get it right after Kikowani station, you're locked in that are and have to progress and finish the game. You need to have all 29 before that mission, I know i made that mistake.

"Finish any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown"

what does it mean by on LIVE, iv gone through uplift reserve twice without firing or nading and it wont unlock.

do you have to be logged onto live to ulock it or something cause im not?

Yes, you must connected to xbox LIVE and fire no shots, even honking the horn on the warthog negates this achievement.

I have a question. Does firefight eventually end after a certain number of sets/rounds? Or does it just keep going on forever as long as you can last?

It keeps going and going, according to bungie anyways. It gets progressively harder, so it'll get to a point where every enemy is of legendary difficulty on every wave.

It keeps going and going, according to bungie anyways. It gets progressively harder, so it'll get to a point where every enemy is of legendary difficulty on every wave.

Well once it gets to this point, then there is no getting progressively harder anymore.