Quickest way it took me to get mr february

KILLING5PR33

What i did was play with texas. but before i started a dynasty i made sure "ohio,oklahoma,alabama,florida and georgia" starting offense rating was rated low. so what i did was edit the starting qb, 1 rb and 1wr for each of these team. Usually just lowering there speed will drop the rating way down. and i also upgraded texas qb from 98 to 99 and i upgraded the stats for atleast 1rb , 1wr, 1de and 1 lb. so i simulated a season and ended up getting the heisman and won the national title. saved the game and sim till recruit. As i checked the top 10 recruiting class tx was ranked #1 so i knew i had it in the bank. just sim till the end of the recruit then back out and sim till the start of the season and the achievement will pop.

Edited by KILLING5PR33

• 3 weeks later...

thanks so much for posting this. using this method only took me about 20 mins. i made sure to win every game and win the national championship. for some reason, every single 4 star player wants to play at penn st. i began recruiting 2nd to penn st, simmed and was 1st after simming. again, thanks much for this post. i dont remember this achievement being this much of a pain in the ass in the past couple years.

• 2 weeks later...