Sign in here is you have unlock RECON

Boobman Chad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Some people think the armor looks like and isnt worth going for...but I actually like its appearance so I use it. Even if I didnt I would have still unlocked it as a goal to accomplish. I liked how you had to do 7 Achievements between Halo 3 and ODST to get it. Made it something attainable for anyone...but you have to work for it.

You're just another example of a jealous person without Recon.

They used to be all over Bungie.net, seems they're migrating...

If I was jealous I would have actually bought ODST. I would rather not play a game where someone will be insulted to the point of death threats because they are wearing a certain armor.

You sir, fail.

If I was jealous I would have actually bought ODST. I would rather not play a game where someone will be insulted to the point of death threats because they are wearing a certain armor.

You sir, fail.

Dealt with loads of people like you...

Calm down. Go play CoD. Then we can talk. Ok? ( No really, that method works, its tested )

Dealt with loads of people like you...

Calm down. Go play CoD. Then we can talk. Ok? ( No really, that method works, its tested )

Who said I was angry?

You aren't even constructing an argument, you are just telling me to go play a game that I haven't played in a while. Who are 'loads of people like you' anyway?

I don't have it yet but I would like to get it. How does it look in game? I love how it looks on the action figures. (nerd, yes. I know) My mian reason for wanting to get it though is the achievements. I made a big deal out of getting them before I found out about RECON. I like the idea of of the achievement and how challenging they are. You can't really get lucky with most of them.

Got it and tbh, all the people saying it's not a big deal and it's unspecial anymore just need to quit whining.

Recon is insanely hard to get, especially because of the Endure achievement, it's possibly one of the hardest achievements in all the damn Halo games.

So yeah, i'm happy i have it and can say that i achieved everything in order to get it.