Achievement Guide

H0p3sfalL

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10

-Offline achievements 8 - 100 :gsicon:

-Approximate time to finish: 1 hour- 1 1/2 hours tops

-Minimum number of play throughs: 1(you can revisit each chapter)

-Number of missable achievements: 2

Two out of Three and Reunited

-Glitchy achievements: No

*WIP*

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP-lDC8=.jpgChain Gang 10

Completed Vince's Chapter.

Story related and can't be missed.

The achievement will pop at the end of Vince's chapter.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPpH59Y=.jpgAbandoner 10

Completed Wyatt's Chapter.

To net this achievement simply play through Wyatt's chapter. Note that this is the only chapter to get Two out of Three achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPunH0U=.jpgFriends Like These 10

Completed Russell's Chapter.

The achievement will pop at the end of Russell's chapter.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPlivs8=.jpgWho Goes There? 10

Completed Bonnie's Chapter.

The achievement will pop at the end of Bonnie's chapter.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP7hXIM=.jpgParadise Lost 10

Completed Shel's Chapter.

The achievement will pop at the end of shel's chapter.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP8BpBA=.jpgLoose Ends 25

Completed the Epilogue.

After completing all the chapters you begin a cut scene with the unknown woman. When she reads the map to find the survivors and then confronts them. You will have a set of dialogue opitons inwhich some if not all will follow the woman and then will grant you the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP0graU=.jpgTwo out of Three 15

Won a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.

*Missable*

Simply win two out of three turns. The only time in the game where this can be done is in Wyatt's chapter. After hitting a person or zombie(probably zombie) Wyatt and Eddie can't decide on who checks on what it is Eddie hits until Eddie decides to play rock,paper,and scissors. Now it has been confirmed that Eddie chooses at random and you may not win your first time around. If you don't, simply us the "rewind" option and replay the chapter until you win.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPzAVTY=.jpgReunited 10

Found an old friend.

*Missable*

To net this achievement you must play Russell's chapter. In the very beginning while walking on the road, Russell will see a pick up truck coming towards him. You will then be presented with the options "Stand your ground" or "Hide". Simply select "Hide"and the achievement will pop. Also you will be able to see a nice suprise!

Edited by H0p3sfalL

The only thing you have to say for this is that all achievements are story related and can't be missed except 2

- Reunited -

In Russel's story in the beginning You have to choose to Stand your Ground (X) or Hide (B)

Choose Hide (B) and achievement unlocked

- Two out of Three -

In Wyatt story you are going to play Rock Paper Scissors... I think it's missable, I won it on my 1st try so I don't know... either way in my game the other guy choose in this order:

Scissors

Scissors

Paper

Don't know if it's every time the same choice but if it is you have to choose:

Rock

Rock

Scissors

oh and it's very short... don0t think I played it for more than 1h30 to 2h (wasn't counting the time)

Cheers

The only thing you have to say for this is that all achievements are story related and can't be missed except 2

- Reunited -

In Russel's story in the beginning You have to choose to Stand your Ground (X) or Hide (B)

Choose Hide (B) and achievement unlocked

- Two out of Three -

In Wyatt story you are going to play Rock Paper Scissors... I think it's missable, I won it on my 1st try so I don't know... either way in my game the other guy choose in this order:

Scissors

Scissors

Paper

Don't know if it's every time the same choice but if it is you have to choose:

Rock

Rock

Scissors

oh and it's very short... don0t think I played it for more than 1h30 to 2h (wasn't counting the time)

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up! But I choose paper and rock. Sounds like you will win with any choice you make.

When I tried the rock, paper, scissors, we both did rock, then scissors then rock, until I won, then he won, then I won again.. Pretty tense when you keep getting the same..

I won first time overall, I'm just saying its totally random.

It has been pointed out that my knowledge on writing a guide is not fully there. I therefore in courage everyone use the other guide. Thanks for all the comments to those who posted.

You're right. now that you have been given the right criticism, look upon it and fix your guide. or give up... your choice.

i will say that i'm sorry for being harsh, but i really am tired of guides with little to no effort put into them. were you really going to leave it like this and call it day?

Edited by Annalie

You're right. now that you have been given the right criticism, look upon it and fix your guide. or give up... your choice.

i will say that i'm sorry for being harsh, but i really am tired of guides with little to no effort put into them. were you really going to leave it like this and call it day?

Nope. I should have but WIP. I had sent more experienced guide writers questions on how to improve it and to make it better. Since the other guide is pretty much done I'm just going to leave it alone and have mine closed.

Nope. I should have but WIP. I had sent more experienced guide writers questions on how to improve it and to make it better. Since the other guide is pretty much done I'm just going to leave it alone and have mine closed.

Oh, i see. well make sure you put WIP next time so nobody has anything negative to say until it's finished.

Oh, i see. well make sure you put WIP next time so nobody has anything negative to say until it's finished.

This is the reason why there are "Coffee is hot" warnings on Coffee. People can't come to the conclusion themselves. The DLC just came out and they deserve some time to work on it before people complain "why isn't it done yet?" or "this is crap."

rock paper scissors is driving me crazy, I've tried it at least 10 times now and can't friggin win. and of course the game makes you do the entire stupid going down the road conversation.... ugh I miss the good old days of unmissable walking dead achievements :p

anyway for those that suck as much as me just pause the game after the final throw but before anything is said to avoid an autosave, go to main menu and then continue, you still need to do the annoying road stuff but it's quicker then if you do a full rewind

rock paper scissors is driving me crazy, I've tried it at least 10 times now and can't friggin win. and of course the game makes you do the entire stupid going down the road conversation.... ugh I miss the good old days of unmissable walking dead achievements :p

anyway for those that suck as much as me just pause the game after the final throw but before anything is said to avoid an autosave, go to main menu and then continue, you still need to do the annoying road stuff but it's quicker then if you do a full rewind

I tried about 8 times. it was random every time. last try we tied 4 times and i got him. lol, never again...:p