Has anyone else done this?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
lol, haven't done that but I did do something sort of like that. I have A 1979 Volkswagen Camper Bus as my car it has plugs and my xbox and tv happened to be in there so I went to blockbuster and rented the game for $3 went to my car, put it in got 1000 went back in blockbuster and got a new game. It was funny as hell, the guy behind the register just looked at me with the weirdest face similar to this: :eek:

haha thats too funny

I never did that but I did borrow it from a friend who was playing as he never researches games, took it home but I said to them I was just going to get changed, got back to his about 45 mins later (did actually get changed) when I walked in he was online, so I told him to check my score, he wasn't impressed lol. I rubbed it in for a couple of days before i told him what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Here's the story:

*NOTE* You need to have GameFly to be able to do this.

Has anyone else ever waited for their mailman to arrive at their house, knowing that Avatar: The Last Airbender was going to be arriving that day from GameFly? When your mailman arrived, did you personally take the mail from him and go, 'Can you stay here for about 3 minutes?' then go back inside, get the 5 achievements and give the game back to the mailman?

I find that pretty friggin' hilarious. :p

~Jeff Loftus

Published Poet

Awesome, should have rented this instead of buying. There is a distinct lack of rental places where I live, the nearest is Sheffield (That's in the UK, the actual original one, not some texan copy) 20ish miles away. Maybe I should move to somewhere they do have a rental place...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Nope...I actually bought the game and beat the game...Though it appears that I am about the only person on here that actually did finish the game...:p

I did the same sir but i didn't know about the easy achievements. i simply saw avatar and went "i liked the show why not," played the whole thing then went and saw the achievements and went wow.. lol

• 1 year later...

When I had gamefly and was doing this for my other account, I got the mail from the guy accidentally one day. I took it upstairs got my achieeevos, then sat there for a minute and was like damn, I could get another game quick, so I ran up the street and found the mailman. Hilarious that other people have done this :p

• 8 months later...