Achievement Discussion

Krazie

hi can someone tell me when getting the achievement for causing 200,000 damage to the state do i have to escape from the police once iv caused the 200,000 damage cuz on the acheivment guide for this it says to cause the damage then just end the race anyway, iv done it 3 times now but i got busted is this the reason the achievemnt wont unlock even though on the guide it dont say anythin bout u having to escape from the police

You need to escape to get credit for the damage done

can someone give me any advice when trying to evade the police after 12 mins i can get chased easy for 12 mins but just cant seem to get away from the police by the time iv reacher 13 or 14 mins my heat level is upto 5 and iv got no chance of getting away, im guessing its all down to skill at the end of the day so i must be not very good lol but any advice would be great and also whats the quickest way to earn money to get the 1000000 dollar achievemnt, is it possible to buy cars xbox marketplace and sell them in ur career to pump ur money up or will i just have to complete races

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

dunno if i've stumbled across something here. probably not the more i think about it, but this happened the other night:

i managed to get the 4-in-a-row ranked online achievement legitimately, but then made a right bollock of the next race and logged a DNF. but the game still gave me the 5-in-a-row achievement! now, for reasons of gamesmanship it was inappropriate to engineer a DNF in the following race, which i narrowly lost, thus ending my 'winning' streak. but i am wondering if it's possible to get to 6-in-a-row using DNF's? and if so, how many real wins do you have to get before starting to string together DNF's?

thing is though, the more i think about it, the more i wonder if i actually did get to 5-in-a-row legitimately but the game delayed unlocking it for a race, like 'Showboat' and 'Head Start'. i think the online xp level 6 achievement did the same. this does seem the more likely outcome, but i thought i'd share anyway!

dunno if i've stumbled across something here. probably not the more i think about it, but this happened the other night:

i managed to get the 4-in-a-row ranked online achievement legitimately, but then made a right bollock of the next race and logged a DNF. but the game still gave me the 5-in-a-row achievement! now, for reasons of gamesmanship it was inappropriate to engineer a DNF in the following race, which i narrowly lost, thus ending my 'winning' streak. but i am wondering if it's possible to get to 6-in-a-row using DNF's? and if so, how many real wins do you have to get before starting to string together DNF's?

thing is though, the more i think about it, the more i wonder if i actually did get to 5-in-a-row legitimately but the game delayed unlocking it for a race, like 'Showboat' and 'Head Start'. i think the online xp level 6 achievement did the same. this does seem the more likely outcome, but i thought i'd share anyway!

When i played it i did get credits towards the win if someone disconnected, but unfortunately you still have to complete the race. When we boosted we all finished the races as everyone got credits, well the top spots mostly. The game's online achievements were ridiculously glitchy for me. It wouldn't unlock virals until i raced another different type of race, it gave me x amount of races completed when I was pretty sure i hadn't reached that many. The XP count seems to be off once in a while(but it happens when you boost for more than like 30min and it stops counting). You can't rely on the leaderboard stats either as i did circuit races god knows how many times before it gave me credits for it's reward card....

• 10 months later...

saw a post up above about unobtainable achievements and id like to update it by two.

they listed only the urban battle and the race week, but its safe to assume the EA mod is unobtainable now and so is the reward card husstler since beating an ea mod is one of the reward cards.

so the list stands thus:

urban battle

race week

ea mod

reward card husstler

so best is 46out of 50 achievements