How did you feel after beating AC?

rikkeh105

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 hours of play time and when i finished it i felt empty inside and wanted to have a cry that it was over :(

seriously though, when i beat it i actually just thought, wtf why did he stab lucy, whats going on! why do they keep talking about the fucking apple there is loads of peices of eden for fucks sake grrrr! I want more now!

***Possible Spoilers??***

I was pretty dissapointed, angry, sad, all at the same time... Not because of the story, Because of how i think the game will go...

To me brotherhood just didnt feel as Polished as the other 2 games. I loved what they did, I just think if they spent a little more time they could of made it perfect, I kept running into stupid little things that could of been fixed if they had put more time into it. The story also felt rushed for me, I never even realised i was near the end... And whats up with the Apple of eden? I Thought this thing was suppose to be really powerfull... To me it was a peice of shit, Made the fights harder, sure a challenge is good but shouldnt things be more easy with the Apple? i would of liked to just put it away and use my swords...

What made it worse was before i completed the game i had already read the announcment that AC3 Was on its way next year. And that for me just made me sad, I loved AC1 and 2. But after brotherhood, and now another AC3 so soon when BRotherhood just didnt feel as polished. Im worried for the series :(

Well, at least it's the third AC game in a row that I said "WTF?!?!" as the credits started rolling. It's a serious cliffhanger, and I'm anxious to see where they're going to go with this. I'm also interested to find out who exactly Desmond's ancestors our since they mentioned he was also from their "greatest enemy." Perhaps playing as a templar a bit in the next one?

• 4 months later...

I haven't beat it. and I doubt I will. I have never played such a huge pile of shit in my life. Like HOLY FUCK this game is bad.

Walk 2 feet away from some slow fuck I have to lead somewhere, fail mission. Get bumped into water, fail 100% synchronization achievement.

I've been literally laughing at how bad this game is.

Edit: RUN TO GET SHITTY MISSION OVER FASTER. FAILED, ALLY LOST. Well that stupid ass beaner should of walked a little fucking faster, eh? Who the fuck..wow. I will never play another AC game, and I'm sure they will pump out another 2 after the already confirmed Revelations. How does a company turn a really unique game into such a piece of shit? Beyond my comprehension.

After beating the game; I'm curious and looking forward to the next game.

I haven't beat it. and I doubt I will. I have never played such a huge pile of shit in my life. Like HOLY FUCK this game is bad.

As I've said elsewhere; it's just your opinion; but it sounds like you are calling the game bad because you're bad at it.

And you've not failed the achievement if you fail synchronization; since you can replay memories.

I felt like... Holy sh!t wtf just happend.... Is that b!tch ded.... then the credits... then wtf.... then, when the hell does revalations come out...

I personally think they are just pushing these other games to fill up the story and also wait to make AC3 in 2012... I've thought that since the first one, I'm glad they made these instead of having to wait 2 years for each. But I really like the story and I can't wait.

I wasn't too surprised about the Lucy thing, BC to tell you the truth I thought she was gonna like set them up or something... After the emails and what they said about getting the ani info from abstergo. I had a feeling something would happen, just not that. Thought she was gonna F them over.

But for serious... any speculation on what that shit during the credits means... what do you think that was about?

• 4 weeks later...

it felt pretty good

but than i wanted to get 100% synchronisation.. still working on that..

trying to get all achievements.. can't get 3 gold medals..

and what irritates me is that if you did the wrong things for 100 sync you have to start all over..<_<

but in general it's a good game and can't wait for revelations!!

as soon as revelations comes out i'm going to the store!!