why do so many people hate on this game?

Vanilla Coke Zero

The controls are terrible, the CPU character hardly ever move, and a load of other stuff that you'd probably be bored to death if I explained. I'm currently just entering cheats just to get the 800g and leave it at that. Can't be arsed 1000g it tbh because it's that bad.

Too right. First game I ever played on the 360. Once I got all 1000g for it, I threw it in the trash. Literally lol

• 3 weeks later...
Do people forget this was a launch title? For a launch title its pretty decent. All be it its not excellent but for what it is it was a decent action game for its time and i thought it was quite enjoyable.

I agree this is a great game seeing when it was released....I mean look at the crapfest Iron Man 2 is...and that was released in 2010.

I agree this is a great game seeing when it was released....I mean look at the crapfest Iron Man 2 is...and that was released in 2010.

Lol, was Iron Man 2 really that bad? I should look into it more!

I hope I can play King Kong soon though, not for the gamerscore actually, but for the gameplay. For something that came out back in '06 it looks surprisingly nice.

• 7 months later...

Just wished it had a more variety of guns instead of the four.

-Springfeild rifle

-Thompson sub-machine gun

-12 gauge shotgun

-Colt pistol?

Instead it should have had 2 or 3 in each categorey. Like maybe a BAR, 10 gauge,Type 96,44 magnum, and a Carcano sniper. If the game had multiplayer I could think of some Co-op maps where you have to complete certain objectives while trying to survive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cons:

The gameplay is terrible.

There are too many tiny chapters.

There are numerous glitches (Reunite with Hayes anyone?)

The AI is rubbish & does very little.

Jack Black annoys me even in game format.

Non-skippable rubbish cutscenes.

Pros:

Only one - easy 1000G! :woop:

• 5 years later...

I love this game because I am massive fan of Kong long before Peter Jackson's movie and battle Kong against the T-Rex (some call it a V-Rex) played it on the PS2 first and I have bought it a few times as I had copies stolen.

Also easy archivevemtns too my only 100% completed game and it still has replay value for me.

Agree not the greatest of games, but this was a port/launch title!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

A friend back in 2010 share it to me, i played up til i got 200GS then sadly me and that friend didn't got along anymore, so i handle the game back to her before we parted ways. I had it for a fair ammount of time, my mistakes of not having completed it back then but i didn't liked it much.

Now in 2018 i bough the game off facebook in a video game group because it always annoyed me to have 200/1000 on a straight forward game like that.

I played around 7-8 mini chapters today from where i was and boy oh boy... Can't say i have much fun. Some ideas are cool but i don't really enjoy the gameplay. I hate being stuck by fucking GRASS !!! Granted its almost always because its a "puzzle" where i have to burn it down but still... :rolleyes:

Then i spent like 20 mins on those damn V-REX as Kong... and honestly i don't even understand how i beaten them, i mean radomly one falled down after like 2 hits compare to shots where i hit it like 10 times and nothing... once there down then you can kill them... After that dealing with one was not too bad... but 2 of them together rag dolled me all around, such annoyance.