Several achivement tips

Khazalid

Legion of Zombies

Best done very early in the game. After you first talk with Rachel you'll be heading out to the Bridge. This achievement can be done either in Police Station or Suburbia. Just run around with shotgun and keep killing zombies until the achievement pops up. The reason to do this early is because you'll be facing only against most basic zombies which are easly to kill.

Fists of Fury

When you reach the Bridge fior the first time a short cutscene will play where a zombie walks into pool of toxic waste and turns into mutant. This is the best place to get this achievemnt as the area gets sealed off until you kill it and no other zombies will interfere. Keep your distance and shoot the mutant few times with shotgun untill it's health bar is almost empty. Be carefull not to overdo. Then just hide your weapon by pressing B, run close and finish it off with your fists.

You can still get this achievement later on, as any zombie that walks into pool of toxic waste and is not killed turns into mutant, however this is the only time when you can do this without a horde of other zombies trying to eat you.

Can't touch this

When you get back to Police Station Rachel will give you a "All Zombies Must Die!" quest to clear the area of zombies. There will be 60 zombies to kill. Don't get hit while doing that and the achievement will pop up when you kill the last one.

Watch out for SWAT Zombies; they can only be killed either by shooting them in the back or when they approach very close. Don't waste ammunition shooting them when they are far, focus on clearing the normal zombies first. The good thing about SWATs is, when they are close to you, they slow down and approach cautiously. They also turn around very slowly. You can quiclkly circle a bunch of them and land a few shots in their backs or pick them off one by one.

The last 10 or so zombies turn into Enraged Zombies which are faster and stronger, so be careful. Best way to not get hit at all is to quickly run outisde the building after you receive the quest and keep circling it while shooting the zombies which are following you. If you get hit after you receive the quest you will have to restart the level.

Again you can do this achievement later on, however this is the easiest place. Later on you'll be facing more different types of zombies which can make it more difficult.

Edited by Khazalid

Legion of Zombies I did on the very first level. Piece of cake. Just walk near a bunch of zombies and let them gather up and chase you in a group. You can kill 5, 6 zombies in a row with one or two shotgun blasts. Makes the grinding go alittle faster.

samething i did, an also.. when i started the base quest i had about 10 zombies around me, so i got hit as soon as i started.. best to run around a bit to get em out of the police station before u do this..

Can't touch this

When you get back to Police Station Rachel will give you a "All Zombies Must Die!" quest to clear the area of zombies. There will be 60 zombies to kill. Don't get hit while doing that and the achievement will pop up when you kill the last one.

Watch out for SWAT Zombies; they can only be killed either by shooting them in the back or when they approach very close. Don't waste ammunition shooting them when they are far, focus on clearing the normal zombies first. The good thing about SWATs is, when they are close to you, they slow down and approach cautiously. They also turn around very slowly. You can quiclkly circle a bunch of them and land a few shots in their backs or pick them off one by one.

The last 10 or so zombies turn into Enraged Zombies which are faster and stronger, so be careful. Best way to not get hit at all is to quickly run outisde the building after you receive the quest and keep circling it while shooting the zombies which are following you. If you get hit after you receive the quest you will have to restart the level.

Again you can do this achievement later on, however this is the easiest place. Later on you'll be facing more different types of zombies which can make it more difficult.

Is there a way to repeat that mission? or any other chance to get the achhievement later on in the game?

Is there a way to repeat that mission? or any other chance to get the achhievement later on in the game?

you can do it at any of the "bases". all you have to do is go to one that isnt already a base and accept the quest. it is recommended to do this earlier on because the later version of this quest requires more zombies to kill as well as more variations of them.