[List of Donations] (updated 05/06-06)

RoutineX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few other questions about site awards. If you sign up for the plat subscription, I understand after a few months you will get the higher dollar donation award, but say after a few months you decide to change to like a gold subscription, will you keep the plat award and then be given the gold award?

Also, for word of mouth award, how many people do you have to spread the word to get the award, because i have been trying to get all of my friends to sign up and I know at least 2 that have.

Hey, i was thinking of asking my dad if i could donate, but i would like to know how much i should donate for my first donation, any help would be great.

Any amount is appreciated, as the cost of beer has gone up over the last year. Oops, I mean, the cost of bandwidth! hehehehehe...

Seriously, I signed up for the $25 a month subscription, but some people just toss over $5 and call it done, while most don't donate at all. Whatever is best for you is the correct answer. Whatever the answer is, the board will still be here and still get better every month.

is this the right thread for this? sorry if not..

So i don't have a credit card. Poor me. But that doesn't mean that i don't want to donate to this awesome site!! I was wondering if theres an address i could mail cash donations to? I know that nobody is going want to give out the address to random people now that I think about it... But if you trust me then it'd be nice to find out how i can chip in. (unless you live in Twin cities area in MN) Then we can meet up and have tea!) But seriously I really want to try and help out the site.

is this the right thread for this? sorry if not..

So i don't have a credit card. Poor me. But that doesn't mean that i don't want to donate to this awesome site!! I was wondering if theres an address i could mail cash donations to? I know that nobody is going want to give out the address to random people now that I think about it... But if you trust me then it'd be nice to find out how i can chip in. (unless you live in Twin cities area in MN) Then we can meet up and have tea!) But seriously I really want to try and help out the site.

They might not do that, but why not get someone's credit card my someone in your house(That lives with you) and see if yo can use theres.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...