Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t thanks I had a spot before disc 2 where u gotta do the quest to defeat the ballist guns or w/e u can keep chain breaking off that but only problem is there was no save point near so if u stopped or w/e thats it. Is there any save points near the last dungeon? If so ill just try and do like a certain amount a day lol till I unlock 500. WTF is up with that though man thats crazy 500 chain breaks?

i know the spot with the ballistas, that's where i got my first 100 chain breaks. once you get further into disc 2, you begin to fight larger groups of enemies at once, allowing you to perform chain breaks much more easily. the final dungeon has plenty of save points so you don't have to do them all at once.

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I got a different reward from a quest than what is listed in the Quest Guide and since it is locked I can't post it there (and I figured this would be a better place to post than to start a new thread).

3. Acquire Medicine Ingredients

Where: Highwind Island Village

Who: Healer

How: Defeat or elude the Mama Worm and collect the Liandal Berries in Azurebell Forest. Return to Healer when done.

Reward: 350 xp, 100 SID, Healing Seed x2

The reward that was listed for me when I accepted the quest was 300xp & 2 Healing Seeds and that is what I got when I turned the quest in. I know that when I took the quest the Healer told me to hurry, and that when I turned it in she told me I was too late. Maybe that is why I got a different reward, but I don't think so since it was listed as only 300xp and the items with no money when I accepted the quest. :confused:

The best way to do this with little issue is to simply not use any of your SP until you have amassed about 700. At this point, save your game. Now spend all your SP and master a tree for each person. Reload your previous save, then master the other tree. Be aware that some of the co-op techniques are only learned through quests, so wait until you have all those before doing this.

What level would I be looking at to reach 700 SP?

Thanks

I was wondering if you could explain what order the seal stones should be gathered. Should some of them be done before you talk to igton and go to ruhalt or can I just go ahead to ruhalt and complete them as I come to them?

I broke the seals all at the same time after getting the last item from Ruhalt.

i will probably figure this out before i get a reply...but just in case i dont

how exactly am i supposed to enter belfort *before* fighting alex? quest 110 and 111 have to do with going back to belfort but the game automatically turns me away when i try to enter from ruhalt (because it says i need to help that bird dude). i guess i'll try flying there now but hmmm...

edit: NM, found conveniently on the next page of my printout ;) i see you put a place to go back to belfort. usually u put when a quest gets sidetracked as a heads up so i was confused.

thanks so much for all your work on this, i should have 1240/1240 sometime tomorrow.

Edited by PeRFeCK

For some reason I can't seem to start quest 49. "Sneak to the Sea".

Bilder gave me the other quest 50. "Sneak into the Forest", but for some reason refuses to give me 49.

I figured that perhaps i got automatically started when i went to the island (which of course it wasn't), and (I think as a result for not doing 49) the guard i should've talked to for quest 51 wasn't there.

So is there something I'm not seeing here, or is there a possibility I might have missed something earlier in the game making this inaccessible for me.

ps. Thanx for all of your hard work

Is the quest "northern forces valuables" listed in the questlog? I just mentioned that i have not marked it in my checklist but i already got the items from the treasure... maybe i just skiped it as it popped up?

Edit: Ok, i rly missed this. Make sure not to grap the treasure before you resuced Balfours wife and got the quest from him...

Edited by Rebirz

Pants, I think you should put a note at the beginning of this guide that people should SAVE as many times as possible. AND possibly put a "head's up" after this quest person X, Y, Z are going to leave your party for several quests. I never kept things equipped on my characters after losing one at the beginning. But since a lot of people are talking about how they've lost all their important items on a character who was going to be gone for several hours, it might be good to do ....

If you remember where the characters leave the party at.

Jen

• 1 month later...

I have a question.. If you follow the guide as thoroughly as possible, around where would the "Complete 80 Quests" achievement unlock? On the list, i'm on 82 and have 2 pending quests that can't be completed until further in the game. I'm wondering if I missed a quest? >< The achievement hasn't unlocked for me yet, but the 50 one unlocked on Quest 50.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the 80 quests complete achievement. This was at the point you find Jeroha. I don't exactly recall when it unlocked, before you complete the quest of Vaizen's Whereabout or before you hand it in.

Also I have an edit on the Achievement guide about the Skill tree achievements.

In the guide they refer to the Skill Pendant and the Seeker Kamond. If you purchase a lot of Seeker Kamonds and find the 2 Skill Pendants, you can gain a huge amount of SP in a short time. I even gained almost 50 SP sometimes. So when you arrive in Belfort, it is possible to already have obtained around 700 SP.

Edited by Zero Judgement

Considering that the quest guide is locked, and no one at all is talking about the quest I'm trying to figure out isn't showing up (I searched the entire forum), could someone explain how the hell you do the "recover the secret documents" quest? It's quest 34 in the guide, when you go to Oldfox Canyon the second time. I killed all soldiers on the way to Zerglone, but all I got was completing quest 33 (terminating the spy). The other quest, that is supposed to start from getting drops, never happened. The soldiers wouldn't drop anything except sid. Do I have to just keep reloading until they drop all three items that's for the quest? Because that's just some bull.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1215/UPsLPIg=.jpgCo-op Technique: Juto & Zephie 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Learn Co-op Technique for Juto & Zephie.

You will learn Imperial Blade through story progression just before leaving for Darkblade Fortress. You do not have to use it for the achievement to unlock.

can anyone shed me a little light on this one? because i think ive been to this location already and i fought melissa. i just got rue in my party. so did i miss this or did it not unlock? or have i just not made it there yet?

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, Im a little confused about one of the recipes.

Im in the Undersea Tunnel and everything to find the Gold Frog one and such, but Im wondering as to the location. It says its to the north of all the tombs, but what are the tombs exactly? is it the general area of the tunnel thats designated as Strauss' Tomb, or the little area where you have to do the incense puzzle to get through the door to progress? its probably a dumb question haha, but I feel like Ive looked in every nook and cranny and I cant find the chest for the life of me.