Walkthough??

TRICKY1976

I no its only just been released on XBLA but im REALLY struggling already!! great game but im stuck on the Tiles puzzle in Browns place next to the radio!!

So if im already stuck i no theres gonna be plenty more places!!!

So is anyone making a walkthrough OR does anyone no of a link for one it would be a great help for wheni do get stuck in the future!!??

:confused::confused::confused:

I no its only just been released on XBLA but im REALLY struggling already!! great game but im stuck on the Tiles puzzle in Browns place next to the radio!!

So if im already stuck i no theres gonna be plenty more places!!!

So is anyone making a walkthrough OR does anyone no of a link for one it would be a great help for wheni do get stuck in the future!!??

:confused::confused::confused:

Same here mate :(

There is a guide on the sister site PS3Trophies but its for a completely different episode which I thought was strange as I thought they would be releasing the same episodes on both platforms at the same time (like The Walking Dead series)

Guess we'll have to wait a week or so which is a shame as I love these games until I hit a hard/obscure part which halts my progress

Same here mate :(

There is a guide on the sister site PS3Trophies but its for a completely different episode which I thought was strange as I thought they would be releasing the same episodes on both platforms at the same time (like The Walking Dead series)

Guess we'll have to wait a week or so which is a shame as I love these games until I hit a hard/obscure part which halts my progress

Yeah i saw that one they even got 50% of the price for it!!!

I desperatly need a walkthrough i cant believe im stuck already and from what iv played so far its a great game!! iv had to put it down as i cant continue

If you come across one Evil let me no over XBL ;)

Yeah i saw that one they even got 50% of the price for it!!!

I desperatly need a walkthrough i cant believe im stuck already and from what iv played so far its a great game!! iv had to put it down as i cant continue

If you come across one Evil let me no over XBL ;)

Will do

Strange thing is though that the OFFICIAL site only has it down for PS3.... NO word of 360 version anywhere on it :(

I got the tiles puzzle figured out. You'll want to break the tiles to make a number. That number gets used with the radio. Trying to be vague here fellas. But if you want me to just tell you what the number is I'll do that too. :)

I'm stuck right after that trying to open the medicine cabinet.

I got the tiles puzzle figured out. You'll want to break the tiles to make a number. That number gets used with the radio. Trying to be vague here fellas. But if you want me to just tell you what the number is I'll do that too. :)

I figured it was a number, i had something started but no luck.

Flick the little switch on the sink then turn on the hot tap the mirror will steam up giving you the number 48 Keep pressing A to smash the mirror revealing a padlock i wont spoil what the other 2 numbers you need ;)

Flick the little switch on the sink then turn on the hot tap the mirror will steam up giving you the number 48 Keep pressing A to smash the mirror revealing a padlock i wont spoil what the other 2 numbers you need ;)

It's funny a couple of minutes after I posted that I got into the cabinet. This is a pretty neat game. It's made me get a pad of paper and pen out. Haven't done that since old PC adventure games.

Im stuck on the picture u have to assemble when talking to Duncan, even with a description i cant do it :'( LOL

I got stuck on this one for a while too.

I got sick of playing that damn horse game ;)

From top to bottom:

Push controller --> once

Push Controller <-- once

Push Controller twice (either direction)

Leave bottom picture as it is.