Four starred a DLC case, does that affect my five-star all cases?

deathchicken10

So I messed up a little on "A Slip of the Tongue", from the complete edition, and only got four stars. Other than that, I've five-starred everything until the end of the homicide section. I'm wondering, will that affect the 'Shamus To The Stars' achievement, for five-starring every case? Or does it only apply to the original 21 cases?

I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere, and if no one knows, I'll just go ahead and five star everything for the rest of the game, and report the results. Still, any help would be appreciated, because it was a long case and I don't want to go back and do it again :p

Okay, so I established in a very epic way that the DLC cases are not required for five star completion. I kept getting four stars, due to an inordinate number of civilians run down, oddly only on the DLC cases themselves.

At the end, it still worked out, they require 21/21 on the statistics menu. So I used one of the cases during my run through (The Naked City) to get the 47 000 dollars in damages achievement. And it still worked, still nailed that 80G achievement for five stars on all cases.

The more you know, right?

• 3 weeks later...