Elites

I LoMar I

If you are a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 elite post here to show your glory (i am 1 btw)

Edit: I am a 100% legit elite. if you want to look at my weapon achievements go ahead. all my A.C.E.S. are 1500+. all u have to do id play tam leader on convention. ( i drink lots of dew)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get your Aces completed the XP is slow in coming or atleast I think so anyway. Im about a 3rd of the way to Warrant Officer. I must be playing the wrong game modes

I'm about 7k exp into officer and since i finished ACES leveling has been a shitload slower :\

to anyone thinking about boosting ACES for the achievement, don't bother you will be glad to get those exp bonus's later on :p

um how about we start one that reads "post here if your elite...and you got it legit." that would be one of those threads that has 30 views but no post in it.

True, but even if people boosted for it or cheated or something they would still say the got it legit-but even getting it legit would mean playing non stop for a week. Ive been playing about 4 hours a day since it came out, ive filled my ACES and im not even at Warrant Officer yet.

I ranked up to Officer legit, and then some of my friends were boosting up to Elite so I joined them. Nothing wrong with that, wanted the achievements. Now no one here can argue with that fact. Why is it wrong to boost to Elite but not for the other Attack and Defend achievements?

Thats bcos the game isnt even a week old

And any1 thats an elite already obviousy has nothing else to do

Therefor 'has no life'

If that game had been out for about a month people wouldnt be reacting the same

But an elite in less than a week = No life

Also, no offence mate, but this is a pretty ignorant comment to make. People have been off work/school/college/university for Easter so more people have been able to play games.

Personally, have had two weeks off uni, worked at the weekends, and my girlfriend is on holiday with her parents. So yeah I do have a life, just been catching up with my gaming.

And are you telling me you haven't spent a few days constantly playing a game? Judging by your gamerscore, I'm guessing you have.

Also, no offence mate, but this is a pretty ignorant comment to make. People have been off work/school/college/university for Easter so more people have been able to play games.

Personally, have had two weeks off uni, worked at the weekends, and my girlfriend is on holiday with her parents. So yeah I do have a life, just been catching up with my gaming.

And are you telling me you haven't spent a few days constantly playing a game? Judging by your gamerscore, I'm guessing you have.

Yeah to be honest ive spent way too much time on it

probably about 5/6 hours everyday and im a 1st Lieutenant

and thats only bcos im not working at the mo

So for some1 to be an elite by now they must have done nothing but play vegas 2

Yeah to be honest ive spent way too much time on it

probably about 5/6 hours everyday and im a 1st Lieutenant

and thats only bcos im not working at the mo

So for some1 to be an elite by now they must have done nothing but play vegas 2

Yeah pretty much all I've done really while the missus is away. Shocking the amount of time really, but next week I'll only be playing an few hours every other day or something. Life begins again on Monday lol.

Whats wrong with people trying to get the elite achievements? (NOTHING)

I decided I'll get it by boosting and I did, coz the other way would take much more time

Presidio=Team Leader go in alpha team, leave ur xbox on for few hours (10+ maybe even 20+ I lost track of time trying to get it :D ) and thats it.

You guys can get it in a month and say you got it without boosting, who will know?? (no1 except urself) :)

To reach an elite without boosting, you will need lot more free time. Most of people here are score whores so they will get it faster and easier way(boosting).

Yeah pretty much all I've done really while the missus is away. Shocking the amount of time really, but next week I'll only be playing an few hours every other day or something. Life begins again on Monday lol.

I know...lol

To be honest i dont wonna think about how much time ive put into R6V2 already

LOL

My point was that for some1 to be a legit Elite by now

they must have nothing else to do

Now i have unlocked pretty much most of the stuff i want, im not gonna hammer it so hard

I want the game to last

Just because there are elites out there doesn't mean they bossted. All you have to do is play team Leader all the time and you'll get a lot of xp. I could probably be elite by now if I wanted to, without boosting.

Im First LT, by the way.

Playing team leader over n over again for easy points IS boosting

Whats wrong with people trying to get the elite achievements? (NOTHING)

I decided I'll get it by boosting and I did, coz the other way would take much more time

Presidio=Team Leader go in alpha team, leave ur xbox on for few hours (10+ maybe even 20+ I lost track of time trying to get it :D ) and thats it.

You guys can get it in a month and say you got it without boosting, who will know?? (no1 except urself) :)

To reach an elite without boosting, you will need lot more free time. Most of people here are score whores so they will get it faster and easier way(boosting).

Actually ive been going at it for 3 days and i'm 1/4 of the way there - no boosting. And no one will know if you boosted it or not, but it will feel much better for you if you get it legit, like you've really achieved something.