Looks good, but question is can it deliver ?

I have my doubts about this Resident evil game( Not saying it's a total piece of crap). If in Operation Raccoon City takes place during RE2 and you are an Umbrella Agent hunting Leon S. Kennedy to terminate him. What was the point of RE2,3 and 4 ???

It's been awhile since I've played RE 2,3 and 4(Which I thought was pretty dang good) so if I get anybody confused or I misinterpreted I apologize.

Edited by Cloud1992
Grammar Correction

Seeing from the trailer I gotta say it looks better then RE5 already. I just hope they revert back to the old style RE not something as rediculous as RE5 style :( We havnt seen that much of it yet so lets hope it becomes as good as we hope it does :D

I have my doubts about this Resident evil game( Not saying it's a total piece of crap). If in Operation Raccoon City takes place during RE2 and you are an Umbrella Agent hunting Leon S. Kennedy to terminate him. What was the point of RE2,3 and 4 ???

It's been awhile since I've played RE 2,3 and 4(Which I thought was pretty dang good) so if I get anybody confused or I misinterpreted I apologize.

It's been said to be a non-canon timeline, kind of a "what if?" situation, therefore if Umbrella manage to kill Mr Kennedy there would be no 4.... and no god damn Ashley (brilliant) :p

What people don't seem to understand is this isn't supposed to be as much survival orientated as other Resi games, this is more of a action shooter, and if you don't want it buy the remakes. Can't say fairer than that. If this, nor the remakes please you, then you're not a true Resi fan.

What people don't seem to understand is this isn't supposed to be as much survival orientated as other Resi games, this is more of a action shooter, and if you don't want it buy the remakes. Can't say fairer than that. If this, nor the remakes please you, then you're not a true Resi fan.

I second this, BUT they did add a few things to make SURVIVAL a bit more... Important. Such as adding the bleeding effect so you really have to look out so you don't attract the "Horde" and from what I read you will have to salvage and look for key items to help you make bombs and etc'

• 3 months later...

I think this game can deliver as long as it doesnt have bugs and needs all sorts of patches. It looks pretty good, kinda like gears of war with zombies in a way.

Not entirely "Survival Horror" since it looks like it could be a run and gun type of gameplay mechanic.

I'm guessing this game is mainly RE's shot at multiplayer gaming which the world has been a big fan of with all of the FPS's coming out with a big focus on multiplayer.

And as far as i know, you can kill more main characters than just Leon Kennedy, I'm just looking forward to another RE game. Hopefully this one is really good.