Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

Looking for people who haven't gotten "Stomach Upset" as well as "Nothing Special". Glitchers/Horde Skippers are obviously preferred.

Also looking to get these achievements in the same camapign (sorry, forgot the name of them):

- Ignore that Witch the whole campaign

- Not getting healed at all

& maybe some Expert achievements if the other 3 have some time. GT is UnlimitedHail & any time except night (Dead Space/ Silent Hill HC only ;)) is fine with me :woop:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a good team to finish up Blood Harvest expert. That's my last expert campaign I need. I like to do everything legit but since I've made it to the finale legit multiple times but just haven't been able to beat it, I'm all for dashboard glitching it to go straight to the finish. Any time tonight around 7pm central time and later. Give me an add. GT: kentb79

I need all 4 on expert. I have been trying Blood Harvest with a friend and 2 random people to no avail. My GT is Deads3t. I'll be on tonight 6pm MT.

Edit: I haven't done any glitching, we are playing the game without any cheating. We just need 2 people who play pretty good and will actually think before running out into the horde...and we are adult gamers born in the 70's.

Send me a request and we'll get these done. We typically play a few hours during the week (after work) and some weekend nights (when there are no hockey games).

Edited by Deads3t

I need to do the following achievements with dashboard glitch:

Stomach Upset (don't get vomited on by boomer)

Nothing Special (no special infected damage)

Then I also need untouchables (no damage after contacting rescue vehicle).

GT: Buzzd1

i need to do blood harvest on expert, we'll do the dashboard glitch. willing to help others with achievements as well. have one person need 2 more. drop me a message. will be on friday night jan. 16th, i will be eternally greatful to anyone who will help. GT: wihoas85

Can anyone help with Blood harvest finale? I have given it multiple attempts with the dashboard glitch and with different approaches and could really use a hand. It eludes me and is the LAST achievement I need in L4D. Send me a FR with L4D, Blood Harvest, or something as text. I will gladly help out with other achievements you need. Thanks

Edited by n8ryder

Three or so pages ago I posted on here, and got nothing..Anyway. Im looking for a GROUP of people to help me with "Nothing Special". I have some mates who say they will help, but they just prefer to play CoD or FIFA..Hmph. Willing to join any parties people may have. Dashboarding seems the best route, but legit does seem do-able now after reading a few posts. Im GMT (UK timezone), and Im online for most of the day. PLEASE message my GT - Tricky Rickay - With a message, sub of L4D or something. Thanks. : )