I'll be waiting on this one.....

spyder2g

• 2 weeks later...

I have +-550 on this game. But getting the full 1000 will take a long time.

1)You need to collect all profiles for the girls. Didn't count them but how many??? 70-80 girls. If I'm correct you need to Y attack them 4 time each to collect everything. Problems is, I still haven't found all girls...

2) Ranks, I still need to unlock GOD, I guess I need 500k points. Each rank has "titles" or something that need to unlock. Can't translate it.

3) Some mini games are hard or I just suck. With some need you to answer within 5 seconds and that's not easy if you can't read it or read fast enough.

Overall, I enjoy the game :), and getting 600 on this game is easy and fun. I wil try to collect most things but a guide that explains what to do with the ranks/titles would be helpfull.

So if someone has a link to a Japanese guide it would be great. I couldn't fing one.

I have +-550 on this game. But getting the full 1000 will take a long time.

1)You need to collect all profiles for the girls. Didn't count them but how many??? 70-80 girls. If I'm correct you need to Y attack them 4 time each to collect everything. Problems is, I still haven't found all girls...

2) Ranks, I still need to unlock GOD, I guess I need 500k points. Each rank has "titles" or something that need to unlock. Can't translate it.

3) Some mini games are hard or I just suck. With some need you to answer within 5 seconds and that's not easy if you can't read it or read fast enough.

Overall, I enjoy the game :), and getting 600 on this game is easy and fun. I wil try to collect most things but a guide that explains what to do with the ranks/titles would be helpfull.

So if someone has a link to a Japanese guide it would be great. I couldn't fing one.

quick question. i just got my japanese 360 today (u wouldnt believe the hell i went through to get it) and i but this game in. i started it and it told me to choose a place to save. i picked my american harddrive and an error screen came up with 3 options. im wondering, i cant save japanese game data to my hard drive and do i have to store it on the console's 4 gb?

I never experienced this problem. I have a PAL console and 1 console to play NTSC-U/C and NTSC-J games. I just switch my 120GB HDD between consoles and never had a problem saving data with games.

I picked the first option the first time I put in Gal Gun. Saving and loading has been automatic since then. I might not remeber but I believe it's not an error you got, just pick the first out of 3 options. I really hope you can play after the trouble of getting your J xbox.

My game update so far. +- 25 hours in and have 800 points on this one. Some mini games are difficult for me because I might be too slow lol. But always try to get them on easy difficulty. The others with choose correct answer are easier when I found out I could pause (press start) adn try to read it at my speed. To unlock the profiles with the 4 main characters you need 3 endings, bad,good and true. It's really not difficult. The secret achievements will unlock after 1 of the playthroughs.

Unlocking all profiles will take some time. You need atleast 3 Y attacks on the same girl in the same playthrough. But will take more proberly. I found the best way to pick 5 girls and concentrate on scanning them 3 times, working on their profile first and later on the outfits. Have about 50% of the profiles, you will see it when you have a star left of their name. Retrying a stage, like 1 with swimsuits will loose your Y scans, so no easy way on getting it like that. A list of the ranks titles should help, not making much progress on them. The GOD achievement, still stuck, had a good run with 525k mp but still not enough. Was my best score so far....

Good Luck with Gal Gun!!!

Edited by oO Rahxephon Oo

can explain more about the secret achievement? did u get it after completing bad, good and true ending for all the 4 girls?

After the end scene/credits I had a cutscene with Patako ending. I had true ending, and already had a playthrough with al girls. Happened 2 times, and both times I had true ending, perfect minigames.

It's hard to say what exactly you have to do, it seems not a difficult achievement since I had it 2 times without even trying.

Only 8 achievements left. Profiles, ranks, 1 minigame and the God achievement which seems way too hard for me.

And I belief that in the game are no teachers in swimsuit...only when you get the underwater dlc. Releasing a game and leave stuff out on purpose...just sad

Could depend on your stats at the end of the game (4 types and 4 girls...), the answers in dialogues and getting perfect on the important mini games (which unlock memories).

I played the game with only 1 wrong answer, all perfect games and at the end game after filling up the meter I continued till I run out of time. getting the secret achievement on my 5-7th playtrough. But true end is 1 requirement and then it could be your stats.

The good news is, you only need to get the profile and not all suits for the profile achievements. Only 4 achievements left, maybe i'll try to get the last minigame. But the God and ranks achievements seems just too much effort.

Better play something else and wait for Gal Gun 2!

The game is pretty easy. The ending depends on your answers. You have to pick the best answer out of 3. (most it's X or Y, going always B gets you bad ending). If you have trouble write down your answers to eliminate the wrong ones. But be carefull, if you retry a level or different playthrough it won't be always the same answers to choose from.

High scoring. Aim for ecstasy shots, they are worth 900 mp. (teachers could be worth more) Also shooting down certain girls give you a different route with more girls so you can get more point. For example: lvl 1 after turtorial and stats, 2 girls run towards you, if you kill them you go straight towards the bridge, if you miss them you will go left with less girls. You can group attack the girls. With Y you go in tokidoki mode and if you clear it all girls on screen will be kill giving you 1000 mp each.

Alse playing on Hard will get you 50 000 mp with perfect on minigames.

Ranks. Are 80 ranks to collect, involves 2 achievements. You unlock these ranks under certain conditions. 1 of them, (I think) are your stats at that point in the game. You can change your stats in the game by going in tokidoki mode with a girls, they give different + and - stats. There's a list on the galgun wiki.

Collecting profiles: In 1 playtrough you need to go in tokidoki Y 3 times with that girl to unlock her profile. Different outfits not needed for achievments. But there are 3 sisters that are hard to find. They might show up only 3 times in your game and need spcial requirements to show up.

I think that's all what this game is about. I had no trouble with most things, only needed a guide for finding the 3 sisters. Getting 600k looks to hard (best is 550k) and ranks takes too much time. So I guess 20-25 hours could give you 900 gamerpoints.

most of the info can get be found here (with use of google translator):

http://www44.atwiki.jp/galgun/

to get a good score as point, do your best to get Ecstasy Shot.

to get true end, you need the right answer to the girl question (can found the answer at that site) and seems also a certain stat (some girl dont like high ecchi stat, etc.. but i didnt find about each girl required stat, still i did manage to get true end for all)

i never did that, i'll try

Strange that it gives you such a hard time. I got the secret ending 2 times. (after I had all endings I never played after stage 5 to save time)

Like the answers change with your current stats it could give a different outcome.

Maybe try picking at the start X giving you almost 3 full stats. Pick Kaname. Only go Y on that girl hiding behind the pole in lvl 1. She gives +9 for the first 3 stats. Get perfect mini games (monster and books) and good answers. I also remember getting in the end game about 10.000 mp. But I should unlock sometime, you need some playtroughs to collect the others achievements

Only 8 achievements left. Profiles, ranks, 1 minigame and the God achievement which seems way too hard for me.

And I belief that in the game are no teachers in swimsuit...only when you get the underwater dlc. Releasing a game and leave stuff out on purpose...just sad

God rank can easily get in underwater mode, and also the swimsuit for the teachers profile (actually you will get the swimsuit for all the girls you dokidoki in underwater mode, even if you dokidoki them in gymnasium for example, where they are supposed to wear PE suit)

Must complete the underwater mode to have the progress saved though.

Pulled God rank off in normal mode, had 594k before the end game :)

I have 49 ranks collected, only 1 needed for another achievement. But going for all seems alot of work.

I don't have the underwater mode, I don't even think I can acces the japanese marketplace with my EU account + i don't go online with my xbox. Also they released the DLC with the game to make more money. I don't spend money with cheap tricks like that.

Unfortunately the day 1 dlc seems the policy of most of the game companies nowadays.

About the rank achievements, I think I have about 20+ but I have no idea at all about what to do.

Congrats for the ball machine challenge achievement. Do you have to hit all the balls to get it, or just the ones she throws simultaneously?

Unfortunately the day 1 dlc seems the policy of most of the game companies nowadays.

About the rank achievements, I think I have about 20+ but I have no idea at all about what to do.

Congrats for the ball machine challenge achievement. Do you have to hit all the balls to get it, or just the ones she throws simultaneously?

Thank you, the ball achievement is tricky, sometimes I couldn't see the ball due the splash of the previous one or my Life/love meter (right under). It seems you need to hit all balls!! Even when I missed 1 ball that even didn't hit me I didn't get the perfect score. Just hit all balls, if you miss, let her kill you. She will keep trowing ball till ur death and you can retry.

Titles collecting: It's stats based. If you translate them it says. Get high Ecchi but insufficient on all others. You can only unlock the title for your current rank. I think you should pick your stats like high exercise, scan girls to get the other 3 stats low and keep those stats till end game. All titles are the same conditions for all ranks from what I see. 1 of the easier ones is have stats above average and it's for all different ranks except God rank. But I don't think it's worth aiming for, 50 is ok but getting all God titles too when hitting 600k is hard.