Co-Op Map strategies

lifeexpectancy

The clan bonus doesn't do shit as long as you have the self and group bonuses active. You still end up getting an extra two rep, so every five days would equal one extra day off. I had some spare bits left over from a while back and decided to use them here. I should have the achievement by tomorrow if my calculations are right.

Yeah if i cared aboit being first to finish I wouldve spent $$ on bits and been done by now but I dont. I skipped a day or two at the start and havent purchased any bonuses. I think I have 2 days left maybe 3. After that I will be contacting MS to refund the season pass since trion technically didnt meet the advertised requirements of "within the first year".

Yeah if i cared aboit being first to finish I wouldve spent $$ on bits and been done by now but I dont. I skipped a day or two at the start and havent purchased any bonuses. I think I have 2 days left maybe 3. After that I will be contacting MS to refund the season pass since trion technically didnt meet the advertised requirements of "within the first year".

After grinding through the invisible hulkers in Soleptor (again) I'm only four days away now - so I should be done with this thing on Friday. Just hoping that the future "content" they are planning to release doesn't have any other achievements tied to it.

Let us know how you get on with the season pass thing, as if it's successful I wouldn't mind putting in a claim and I'm sure plenty of others feel the same.

Unless you have over 5k ego you might be a while away from finishing the rep. They are 2moro gating expert to require 5k ego. So if the contracts aren't changed at all, then no reliable rep until you get to 5k. I'm just over 4450 but still annoyed as I was 2 days from reliable.

Seriously?! That is bullshit if so.

I only need to do three more daily challenges to be done with the new DLC and if I have to grind 900 more EGO points it is going to take me an age. What a joke. If they do roll it out tomorrow (assuming it's after I do the daily) then I will literally need 5 Rep to hit Reliable when they screw me.

Unbelievable.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159257-Patch-1.509-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1489677#post1489677

Has the time and details in there. No word on if the contracts are still going to require expert. Some people seem to believe you can queue with someone over 5k ego to get in but that's unconfirmed and probably false.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159257-Patch-1.509-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1489677#post1489677

Has the time and details in there. No word on if the contracts are still going to require expert. Some people seem to believe you can queue with someone over 5k ego to get in but that's unconfirmed and probably false.

Yeah, I've already made my feelings quite clear on their forums. For them to do this a MONTH after the DLC launches and just at the exact time when most players will be about to get that last pursuit - it's a cynical move, no question.

If they don't allow you to get Chimera rep by any other method then I'm looking at 50-100 hours of grinding to get the XP I need to go from level 4.1k to 5k. I literally cannot believe the idiocy of this move as I've seen literally no one complain about low EGO players running the maps.

The nuc rubber guys who left to form nuc elite complained all day but you know how I feel about them. The hulker change is good tho, will finally get my 25th hulker kill. Stuck on 24/25. I really hope the chi dailies scale with lvl and we can get rep still. 14 away from 300, which I think is reliable.

Those guys are a bunch of elitist jerks anyway (hence their new clan name) had one of them in a co-op map with me, he swore at me twice via group chat for using a BMG. Thing was I didn't even have one equipped and said so, then one of the other guys (EGO 5600) spoke up and said it was him. Ha ha, guy shut up after that.

I'm at 275 rep, so need three more dailies to be done. Assuming I got one done before the patch I will be agonisingly close. Having to grind another 900 EGO may mean I leave it though, as frankly I don't enjoy the game enough to spend that much time with it. The irony being that I was going up a LOT of levels by doing the expert co-op maps but that is now no longer an option. What a pain.

I was lucky enough to get my hulker kills a week ago. Had a really good run on Kenn Farm one Sunday where EVERYONE actually listened to my zone chat request to kill hulkers and we took down six in one session. I only needed four more at the time so it was a relief. Just wish I hadn't missed out on a few of the Dekuso runs when it was super glitch now - as otherwise I'd have been done with the rep already.

Downloading the patch now, they have updated the patch notes to say you can do expert of your below 5k if you queue with someone over 5k. So I'm going to have to login and beg each day.

Not exactly. If you are below 5k ego, you have to have a full group of 4 before it lets you "queue." The way I read the notes, before 5000 ego, you aren't allowed into the expert matchmaking at all. Haven't been able to test yet wether 4 people below 5k can go in or if a 5k+ is indeed required.

Not exactly. If you are below 5k ego, you have to have a full group of 4 before it lets you "queue." The way I read the notes, before 5000 ego, you aren't allowed into the expert matchmaking at all. Haven't been able to test yet wether 4 people below 5k can go in or if a 5k+ is indeed required.

You cannot queue instantly if you are below 5k but you CAN be put in the queue. I asked for an invite last night and a 5k player grouped with me, started the search and I chose to join that session. He then left the co-op matchmaking and I was still left in the queue (he checked that I was still searching after he left). Nice guy.

So you DON'T have to join with a full group of four people - assuming you can get a helpful player (as I did) to group with you and start the search for matchmaking.

Only need two more days of begging to be done - so hopefully it will not be too bad. Worst part was the patch itself as it took an hour plus to download and then was broken (most of the game world was just black, as was my character and I couldn't see any of my perks etc) so I had to redo the ENTIRE patch again. For another hour.

Trion are just the worst and I wouldn't buy another of their products if they were giving away gold bars as part of the pre-order offer.

My xbox saved me, a patch dl'd and installed 2-3 times then me hard drive hit 3gb left, kicked me back to the main screen and I cleared some space, reloaded the game and it did 2-3 min of optimising then left me in, rofl. If it hadn't have run out of space it would have likely messed up and had to have been reinstalled from scratch.

You cannot queue instantly if you are below 5k but you CAN be put in the queue. I asked for an invite last night and a 5k player grouped with me, started the search and I chose to join that session. He then left the co-op matchmaking and I was still left in the queue (he checked that I was still searching after he left). Nice guy.

So you DON'T have to join with a full group of four people - assuming you can get a helpful player (as I did) to group with you and start the search for matchmaking.

Good to know, the wording in the patch notes was a little vague and left a lot to guessing.

Trion are just the worst and I wouldn't buy another of their products if they were giving away gold bars as part of the pre-order offer.

Totally agree, I won't play another game released by Trion. This is the second time I've been burned by one of their games and won't make the mistake a third time.

(I played Rift and was left with an unplayable max level character after they decided to totally redesign the pvp gear I spent weeks getting, as it was the best available to me at the time. Then they took all the pve stats off it and I couldn't kill anything anymore.)

Wish I'd had some bits to pump into Rep bonuses earlier on - as after getting help last night I am now at 297 Rep for Chimera. JUST 3 SHORT OF RELIABLE!

Ha ha, hope to be done with it tonight as my clan is pretty good at helping each other out and last night had a mass session as soon as the challenge popped to help out a bunch of low level people. Good to see.

Roll on 8pm tonight - hopefully it will be Liberate the Lost or something equally quick.